Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just starting

(13-01-2021, 01:57 AM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

From my experience, some of these herbs have caused my blood pressure to increase.  PM increased my BP the most.  Even a moderate dose of FG and a very low dose of BO increased my BP.  If you are on a BP med, I would be careful.  You probably have a BP measuring device.  I would suggest you use it often....  Just my experience....

Thanks, girl.

I am aware that the Licorice can raise blood pressure, and I am on several BP meds.  The doctors took a couple years to get it under control, and I take my BP at least every morning, and usually a couple more times during the day.

The BP went up last week, I think owing to some conflict and tension with my wife about the breast enlargement issue.  I stopped the Licorice, but I haven't been able to get the BP back down yet.  I'll continue to monitor it, and won't restart Licorice until it's solidly under control.  I also have some PM coming next week - I will make sure and monitor that closely as well.

Here are some shots taken last month (12/13/2020).  This is after a year on spironolactane, and about a month and a half on FG and Maca.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Some more pictures from December

Bra size

It's obvious from the previous pictures, I do not need a bra yet. But I'm curious as to what size I would wear, and I'd like to know for tracking purposes.

But it seems like the tape measure and the calculators don't tell the whole story. Depending on what day it is and how tight I hold the tape measure, I'm about 34 1/2 underbust, and about 38 1/2 across the nipples.  I've tried different calculators that tell me anywhere from 36C to 40AA.

But I compare my chest to my wife, who does wear a 36C, and I think, there's no way I'm a 36C.

A week ago, I had some time alone in the house and (I know I'm not supposed to do this, but...) I tried on some of her bras that she never wears, including this sheer one that I got her for an anniversary present a few years ago (and she has never worn - the tags are still on it).  And I was shocked and excited.  Not only did it fit, but I filled it out.

So, I'm still baffled.

I would be very careful experimenting with herbs. The costs can add up fast and many of them are not as harmless as they seem.

PM is something that I would avoid altogether since it mimics estrogen. There can be health issues with it, and before you know it, not only will you have obvious breast growth but other results like low libido, shrinking genitals, fat on the hips and ass and many other obvious feminine effects.

From my own experience, fenugreek alone is probably the safest and least expensive. 3 doses spread out over the day of two 610 mg capsules (1220 mg) will start and continue growth. There are no other side effect that I know of, just a slow growth of your breasts.

Like anything else, you should start with a smaller dose to see how it effects you.

Joey

(18-01-2021, 12:31 PM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  I would be very careful experimenting with herbs. The costs can add up fast and many of them are not as harmless as they seem.

PM is something that I would avoid altogether since it mimics estrogen. There can be health issues with it, and before you know it, not only will you have obvious breast growth but other results like low libido, shrinking genitals, fat on the hips and ass and many other obvious feminine effects.

From my own experience, fenugreek alone is probably the safest and least expensive. 3 doses spread out over the day of two 610 mg capsules (1220 mg) will start and continue growth. There are no other side effect that I know of, just a slow growth of your breasts.

Like anything else, you should start with a smaller dose to see how it effects you.

Joey
Thanks, Joey.

I am aware that PM mimics estrogen. I am seeing a doctor regularly, and I have my next physical scheduled for March 9.  I asked her, when she draws blood, can she do a full hormone panel, Testosterone and Estrogen.  So we'll see what that shows.

As for the effects, I think that's why we take it, isn't it?  Obvious breast growth?  That's what this forum is all about, isn't it? Low libido is okay - I've had it for years.  Shrinking genitals? Not sure I really care. Other obvious feminine effects?  Sort of looking forward to seeing what that's like.

Your comments about fenugreek are interesting.  That's the main thing I have been taking up till now (1/2 tbsp - about 5g, morning and evening), and I am starting to see some results.  My main problem is that I'm too impatient.

But I will start with a low dose (1 capsule) of PM per day, and see where it goes.

(18-01-2021, 02:56 PM)boobienewbie Wrote:  ...My main problem is that I'm too impatient...

From everything I've read here this is the biggest issue to deal with mentally IMO.

For obvious reasons everyone wants faster results, but in some way you need to remind yourself that even natural puberty takes place over many years - and that the best way to get the results you want is to keep taking small steps and not try to rush the process. Keep reminding yourself that rushing will only lead to poor results or potentially even worse outcomes - this is especially more relevant when you do start to see some results as its very easy to think that a little more won't hurt and might speed it along...

(18-01-2021, 02:56 PM)boobienewbie Wrote:  
(18-01-2021, 12:31 PM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  I would be very careful experimenting with herbs. The costs can add up fast and many of them are not as harmless as they seem.

Joey
Thanks, Joey.

I am aware that PM mimics estrogen. I am seeing a doctor regularly, and I have my next physical scheduled for March 9.  I asked her, when she draws blood, can she do a full hormone panel, Testosterone and Estrogen.  So we'll see what that shows.

As for the effects, I think that's why we take it, isn't it?  Obvious breast growth?  That's what this forum is all about, isn't it? Low libido is okay - I've had it for years.  Shrinking genitals? Not sure I really care. Other obvious feminine effects?  Sort of looking forward to seeing what that's like.

Your comments about fenugreek are interesting.  That's the main thing I have been taking up till now (1/2 tbsp - about 5g, morning and evening), and I am starting to see some results.  My main problem is that I'm too impatient.

But I will start with a low dose (1 capsule) of PM per day, and see where it goes.
I forgot to mention this, but PM (just like estrogen) can have other effects on the body, more specifically the liver. Since I have no liver problems, my doctor prescribed the estradiol with confidence. I have had tests to make sure there are no changes.
It's always good to have a doctor on board to know what you are doing!

(18-01-2021, 10:11 PM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  I forgot to mention this, but PM (just like estrogen) can have other effects on the body, more specifically the liver. Since I have no liver problems, my doctor prescribed the estradiol with confidence. I have had tests to make sure there are no changes.
It's always good to have a doctor on board to know what you are doing!

May i ask what kind of effects can PM bring to the liver? You mean dvt and blood clotting? Sorry, just making sure i am not doing something too much risky. I guess it depends on dosages maybe...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon