Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just starting

There's a lot I could talk about, but I'm going to try to keep this from becoming a novel.

I've been dabbling in this for about 1 year.  My doctor (GP) prescribed 50 mg of Spironolactone to control my blood pressure.  That was in December of 2019.  I have added some  herbs from time to time (saw palmetto, red clover, white peony, and PM), but I never stayed with the herbs long enough to do anything. My major issue is that my wife is dead set against it, and I got a guilty conscience about sneaking behind her back, and end up trashing everything after a couple weeks.

But I'm currently taking 1/2 tbsp of ground Fenugreek seeds (about 5 gm), and 1 tbsp of Maca root powder (about 8 grams) morning and evening. I've been doing that for 2 months now, and added about a 15 minute massage in the morning with a mixture of coconut oil and fenugreek.  Last week, I added a 900 mg capsule of licorice root powder in the morning, and this week I'm adding a second one in the evening.

I'd love to start on PM, but it would be extremely risky.  If my wife were to find it and google it, it would be "game over."

My big question: Are these dosses even approximately right? (BTW, I'm 6'0", about 175 lbs.), especially on the licorice.  There's a lot of info on licorice on here, but sorting through it all is daunting.

I think I'm beginning to see some growth. I still don't have anything that would be considered a "boob", but the tape measure seems to be increasing slightly.  I know that 2 months is not enough time to see results, and I need to be patient and keep at it.

Thanks for any help and advice.

(28-12-2020, 03:38 PM)boobienewbie Wrote:  

There's a lot I could talk about, but I'm going to try to keep this from becoming a novel.

I've been dabbling in this for about 1 year.  My doctor (GP) prescribed 50 mg of Spironolactone to control my blood pressure.  That was in December of 2019.  I have added some  herbs from time to time (saw palmetto, red clover, white peony, and PM), but I never stayed with the herbs long enough to do anything. My major issue is that my wife is dead set against it, and I got a guilty conscience about sneaking behind her back, and end up trashing everything after a couple weeks.

But I'm currently taking 1/2 tbsp of ground Fenugreek seeds (about 5 gm), and 1 tbsp of Maca root powder (about 8 grams) morning and evening. I've been doing that for 2 months now, and added about a 15 minute massage in the morning with a mixture of coconut oil and fenugreek.  Last week, I added a 900 mg capsule of licorice root powder in the morning, and this week I'm adding a second one in the evening.

I'd love to start on PM, but it would be extremely risky.  If my wife were to find it and google it, it would be "game over."

My big question: Are these dosses even approximately right? (BTW, I'm 6'0", about 175 lbs.), especially on the licorice.  There's a lot of info on licorice on here, but sorting through it all is daunting.

I think I'm beginning to see some growth. I still don't have anything that would be considered a "boob", but the tape measure seems to be increasing slightly.  I know that 2 months is not enough time to see results, and I need to be patient and keep at it.

Thanks for any help and advice.

I'm a hopeless beginner but even i know spiro can absolutely mess with your mind, though never taken it personally reading about it has scared me enough to ever try it.  please be very, very careful with the licorice it sounds innocent like but can be dangerous in a combination with other herbs.
Go to the guru Lotus posts and research a little.Stay safe Smile

I can't give you any good recommendation about dosages, but i wish you the best of luck with your journey!

I'm sorry to hear that you have to hide from your wife, i hope  you can find a welcoming place to explore this side of yourself.

Welcome to BN. Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Baseline

This is, first of all, a test to see if I can attach photos, but, if successful, these are from November, 2019, when I was just beginning to think about NBE - obviously, no development.

Well, clearly, that didn't work.

You have a couple of possibilities for posting images:

- You can use attachments (probably what you tried, but it does doesn't work for me neither)

- You can use the function "Insert an Image": first post the images on a site like postimages dot org and then copy the link (direct) where the forum board asks you for URL.

- You can post the image on a site like Imgur dot com or postimages dot org and post the link as a written text (using the "Insert link here" function).

(12-01-2021, 12:11 PM)Alexis P Wrote:  

- You can use attachments (probably what you tried, but it does doesn't work for me neither)

- You can use the function "Insert an Image": first post the images on a site like postimages dot org and then copy the link (direct) where the forum board asks you for URL.

- You can post the image on a site like Imgur dot com or postimages dot org and post the link as a written text (using the "Insert link here" function).

Thanks, Alexis.  You're right, I tried attachments. Silly me.  With a function named "Attachments", you would think that it would be good for, uh, attachments. But, Oh, well.  I'll try one of the other sites when I get some time.

(13-01-2021, 01:00 AM)boobienewbie Wrote:  

(12-01-2021, 12:11 PM)Alexis P Wrote:  

Thanks, Alexis.  You're right, I tried attachments. Silly me.  With a function named "Attachments", you would think that it would be good for, uh, attachments. But, Oh, well.  I'll try one of the other sites when I get some time.

From my experience, some of these herbs have caused my blood pressure to increase.  PM increased my BP the most.  Even a moderate dose of FG and a very low dose of BO increased my BP.  If you are on a BP med, I would be careful.  You probably have a BP measuring device.  I would suggest you use it often....  Just my experience....

The problem on posting pics concerns the default of Board style when you sign up.

Here is the procedure to fix:

Click on "User CP" - upper left
Click on "Edit Options - on left
Go to "Other Options"
Click on Board Style - If on Mod Blue or Mode Rose this is the problem.  Pick another  style - Old Crimson works
Click on "Update Options

Okay, Let's try this again (Thanks, taxer).

The pictures below are a baseline, from November, 2019, when I was just beginning to think about NBE.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon