Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Update week 6

Definitely some growth! I used to be pretty much flat chested when I started on my regiment, the aches in my nips and breast area almost feel like growing pains I had with my feet when I was growing up.

Also with my nips I’m noticing the areola on both breasts ‘more so on the right side breast’ growing larger and wayyy more sensitive in comparison to my starter pics.

Just an update - Jamie J

Chest

(27-12-2020, 11:07 AM)Jamie J Wrote:  

Definitely some growth! I used to be pretty much flat chested when I started on my regiment, the aches in my nips and breast area almost feel like growing pains I had with my feet when I was growing up.

Also with my nips I’m noticing the areola on both breasts ‘more so on the right side breast’ growing larger and wayyy more sensitive in comparison to my starter pics.

Just an update - Jamie J

Hi just wanted ask. Hiw long do you plan on using BO from what I read the point of no return is 6 months or so. I thinking about using BO, but in Januray I'll start using pm.

Hi kale,

I have a 3 month supply, 1000 mg per day so plan on finishing that and with the results I’m having I’ll probably order more way before I run out as consistently is key with BO. I’m taking white peony ‘T blocker’ licorice root in small amounts, a liver supplement loaded with milk thistle and regular daily vitamins. Protein and body temp is key for BO to work FYI.

I wish I had known about red reishi as a T blocker before I started on white peony... way more potent but can’t switch it up now lol. I originally started with saw palmetto but that stuff is crap for an anti androgen.

Jamie J <3

WP is good. It’s preferred by some people. 
There will be plenty more bottles to buy down the road. Haha

(29-12-2020, 11:17 AM)Jamie J Wrote:  

Hi kale,

I have a 3 month supply, 1000 mg per day so plan on finishing that and with the results I’m having I’ll probably order more way before I run out as consistently is key with BO. I’m taking white peony ‘T blocker’ licorice root in small amounts, a liver supplement loaded with milk thistle and regular daily vitamins. Protein and body temp is key for BO to work FYI.

I wish I had known about red reishi as a T blocker before I started on white peony... way more potent but can’t switch it up now lol. I originally started with saw palmetto but that stuff is crap for an anti androgen.

Jamie J <3

Thanks for the feed back. I plan on using pm for 3 months and swutch over to BO after if I'm able.

Thanks for the feed back. I plan on using pm for 3 months and swutch over to BO after if I'm able.

Anytime kale!

Remember consistency is key. Take your regiment daily morning and night and give it time if your ok with the results... I didn’t expect results so soon but I’m more then comfortable with the changes. As of now my areoles are definitely growing, Starting to look like little pyramids but I have to be honest some growth is uncomfortable.

It seems some testicular pain is common as they shrink and turn into little estrogen factories after months. Maybe that’s the 6 month threshold we keep hearing about... I’m not there yet but ok with it if that’s the case.

- Jamie J

(06-01-2021, 08:50 AM)Jamie J Wrote:  

Anytime kale!

Remember consistency is key. Take your regiment daily morning and night and give it time if your ok with the results... I didn’t expect results so soon but I’m more then comfortable with the changes. As of now my areoles are definitely growing, Starting to look like little pyramids but I have to be honest some growth is uncomfortable.

It seems some testicular pain is common as they shrink and turn into little estrogen factories after months. Maybe that’s the 6 month threshold we keep hearing about... I’m not there yet but ok with it if that’s the case.

- Jamie J

From what I understand after six months your body will be estrogen dominant. Also make sure you have a health diet reach in omaga 3s,dark leafy greens and protien.

Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon