Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Swansons BO

Swansons is sold out of BO Sad Does anyone know when and if they will have more????

Thanks, Michelle xo

Have you tried eBay and Amazon? (I checked Amazon a while back and I think they were out of it but that may have changed so many people are selling it there)

They have been out of PG, OG, for nearly 2 month. I am wanting to start again and I cant. There may be other brands but none that I trust.

More then Likely in spring, like March or April but who knows with this virus crap. Swanson gets there BO from Argentina and from reading into it, it is the best of quality out there due to when they harvest the tissue and the standards they have for quality, only New Zealand has better quality. There’s other opinions out there also from Argentinian cattle just not as strong ‘not harvesting the ovary glands at there peak’ For now I’m taking TCM THRIVE bovine glandular sourced out of Argentina, 500mg per cap. Definitely not out of China, taking BO from China is dangerous to say the least. And crap quality anyways as they don’t freeze dry it.

Hope that’s helpful info :  Wink

Jamie J <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon