Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

bad habits and bra straps

I think this this spambot is on the wrong forum. Big Grin It would be better business selling PM on discount.

So far I have been able to stay "under cover" most of the time, but the bras I have seem to all accentuate everything like crazy so its quite visible to anyone with eyes... But the strap fixing subconsciously, that happens all the time. Most of the time its nearly impossible to notice it. Only a matter of time until some awkward funny situation happens. Blush

(22-12-2020, 10:06 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I think this this spambot is on the wrong forum. Big Grin It would be better business selling PM on discount.

So far I have been able to stay "under cover" most of the time, but the bras I have seem to all accentuate everything like crazy so its quite visible to anyone with eyes... But the strap fixing subconsciously, that happens all the time. Most of the time its nearly impossible to notice it. Only a matter of time until some awkward funny situation happens. Blush
yeah I can see from your avatar pic how your bra's accentuate Smile  Thought my pic was sexy with the teeny, tiny waist but can't possibly compete with those massive  things. (actually quite a lot smaller in the waist since that photo, may be an issue to address now) Feeling slightly inadequate on the boob  front Sad

(22-12-2020, 01:58 PM)Drew Wrote:  
(22-12-2020, 10:06 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I think this this spambot is on the wrong forum. Big Grin It would be better business selling PM on discount.

yeah I can see from your avatar pic how your bra's accentuate Smile  Thought my pic was sexy with the teeny, tiny waist but can't possibly compete with those massive  things. (actually quite a lot smaller in the waist since that photo, may be an issue to address now) Feeling slightly inadequate on the boob  front Sad
Awww, you shouldn't feel like that, My avatar is the most successful "trick photo" I've taken so far, everything from cropping the picture to lighting, clothes and camera angle just went right. You know what, I envy that tiny slim waistline of yours, that's something I can't ever have unless I loose heck of a lot of weight and several ribs. Big Grin 

But the thing is that the only way I can go without drawing attention to my boobs is to wear a tight sports bra, or no bra at all. Any actually decent to wear bra on the other hand makes them boobies just blow up.

Fixing of the straps is one thing, having them show when wearing a sleeveless shirt or a tank top is another. I know I'm not going to wear a bag next summer and I'm not going to censor myself much.... And I happen to like both sleeveless shirts and tank tops. Might be fun, awkward and scary times ahead when the weathers warm up. Winter is barely kicking in and I'm already thinking of late May and the first warm days... Can't wait. Cool

I wear a bra everyday and every where.  I don't flaunt my breasts although the projection is noticeable if one would take the time to look.  Wear loose T's or woman's tanks during the warmer weather, otherwise mostly men shirts.  I don't worry any more if some one notices my bra.  I got breasts, need a bra for them.

Actually, most people don't even notice a guy wearing a bra because they don't expect it and even if they do, they won't say anything as they have their own problems.  We male bra wearers worry too much over what is really nothing as far as other people  are concerned.

(23-12-2020, 05:33 PM)taxer Wrote:  I wear a bra everyday and every where.  I don't flaunt my breasts although the projection is noticeable if one would take the time to look.  Wear loose T's or woman's tanks during the warmer weather, otherwise mostly men shirts.  I don't worry any more if some one notices my bra.  I got breasts, need a bra for them.

Actually, most people don't even notice a guy wearing a bra because they don't expect it and even if they do, they won't say anything as they have their own problems.  We male bra wearers worry too much over what is really nothing as far as other people  are concerned.

So true, most people don't register it at all even when its glaringly obvious. And the rest either don't mind or act polite. Perception is a funny thing, people very often are unable to see things they're not expecting to see.... I was just chatting about this with someone today. And ditto about having boobs = needing a bra.  Big Grin

An old thread, but the bad habit thing resonated with me yesterday. I was reading a long boring document on the computer screen at work. I suddenly realised I had subconsciously decided to use this time productively and massage my boobs. I quickly stopped, looked behind me, no one was there. But many could have been !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon