Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

bad habits and bra straps

it's winter now so means I get to wear a bra all of the time, everywhere. They do look a bit big in a bra but a body warmer and scarf disguises them, sort of, well almost. Love winter.
Gotten into a bad habit of putting my hand in to hook my bra strap back over my shoulder without even noticing I'm doing it. Just back from the supermarket where a woman was smiling and staring then I realised what I had done in front of her. Got to stop doing things like that in public.

(21-12-2020, 01:33 PM)Drew Wrote:  it's winter now so means I get to wear a bra all of the time, everywhere. They do look a bit big in a bra but a body warmer and scarf disguises them, sort of, well almost. Love winter.
Gotten into a bad habit of putting my hand in to hook my bra strap back over my shoulder without even noticing I'm doing it. Just back from the supermarket where a woman was smiling and staring then I realised what I had done in front of her. Got to stop doing things like that in public.
Yeah the audible click a bra strap makes is a dead giveaway that any woman will instantly recognise.
Don't do that Drew! !!!!!

Now this is funny. I should do this too and see what happens. I've noticed that fixing the strap becomes almost subconscious after a while... Which can lead to funny situations for sure. Big Grin

(21-12-2020, 05:01 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Now this is funny. I should do this too and see what happens. I've noticed that fixing the strap becomes almost subconscious after a while... Which can lead to funny situations for sure. Big Grin
Yeah definitely subconscious.

One time in class about a month ago, I was wearing a sports bra, and when I got up from my chair, my bra had gotten hooked on a corner of the chair (it had a square back). I then hear the loudest THWAP I've ever heard a bra make, the sound of a bra strap slapping flesh. I was mortified, to say the least, but thankfully everyone was preoccupied with leaving, and the bustle of that obscured the fact that the bra noise came from the lanky guy in the front row.

so yeah, that's my story.

(21-12-2020, 09:19 PM)DruLactin Wrote:  

One time in class about a month ago, I was wearing a sports bra, and when I got up from my chair, my bra had gotten hooked on a corner of the chair (it had a square back). I then hear the loudest THWAP I've ever heard a bra make, the sound of a bra strap slapping flesh. I was mortified, to say the least, but thankfully everyone was preoccupied with leaving, and the bustle of that obscured the fact that the bra noise came from the lanky guy in the front row.

LOL me thwapping a bra strap in the supermarket is just slightly embarrassing but yours is kinda funny. Sorry Smile Glad nobody noticed.

(22-12-2020, 01:40 AM)Drew Wrote:  

LOL me thwapping a bra strap in the supermarket is just slightly embarrassing but yours is kinda funny. Sorry Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> Glad nobody noticed.

Well, as they say, comedy equals tragedy plus time.

Maybe not always the case, but hey, it fits here i think.

(22-12-2020, 01:53 AM)DruLactin Wrote:  

(22-12-2020, 01:40 AM)Drew Wrote:  

LOL me thwapping a bra strap in the supermarket is just slightly embarrassing but yours is kinda funny. Sorry Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> Glad nobody noticed.

Well, as they say, comedy equals tragedy plus time.

Maybe not always the case, but hey, it fits here i think.

Probably going strapless is the way to go in public, like my avatar pink number. Though it did have straps which I lost somehow and love that bra but was old and tatty and a couple of bent hooks which poked my back uncomfortably. BTW if anybody has seen anything similar to my avatar bra let me know, I would pay anything to get my favorite bra back!
A close up of it Sad an old photo, was a bit smaller back then.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(22-12-2020, 06:52 AM)Jamesbig Wrote:  Во «Автомаляр+» вам сможете отыскать наиболее обширный перечень
продуктов с основных европейских также наилучших российских
изготовителей, что заключается с тыс. названий. Максимальный
подбор автомобиля окраски во Украине показан непосредственно
во нашем торговом центре.

автохимия
if we really had the desire to paint our car.....and what sort of person thinks..okay today I will paint my car!
Why would we possibly come upon the idea to order that paint from Ukraine??? F...off!! The logic of this sort of ad in this place is truly evading me.

def not interested in painting the car...........

but i can soooo relate to the bra strap thing!, i have been clocked a few times doing it............... Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon