Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek + Olive Oil Mixture?

A few days ago I saw a video of a woman explaining she uses an olive oil + fenugreek mixture to increase her breast size. Would this be effective for genetic males? If not, what products/creams would one recommend that are safe?

Lotus wrote about olive oil rather extensively in the Project-X thread a couple/few years ago. For the record, California Olive Ranch is now shipping their Olio Nuevo version oil. This is a true first run, extra virgin, first Pres from grinding wheel to bottle, like you tend to think all extra virgin oils are. But they’re not. All extra virgin oils are not created equal. If anyone can find a fresher product from trees in the US to pure oil made on-site and shipped to you, please tell me. Because I can’t find a fresher pure product made here and not blended with oils from 3-5 countries that were shipped in tanks all over the world. 

Anyway, if you’re going to try this, then it’s my take that fresh & pure matter. Personally, I eat the oil & seeds, myself. Good Luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon