Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Comin Live, Straight from the Underworld

Whoops. I clicked my back page button on mouse while moving laptop to write this.. probably gonna be a lot lazier (or thorough, who knows!) this time then.

I'm a 25yo anarchist transhumanist transgirl, known since at least 12 when I actually discovered the terminology... maybe a little so-so at first and through my teens where I'd say genderfluid more frequently but really.... its maybe 99:1 that I prefer femme terms and presentation and roles etc so transfemme pulls more weight than genderfluid in anything accurate to describing me (even as more of a gothic / tomboy / classical nerd.. what have you not heard of this fabulous new thing called feminism? here's a secret "u arent valid if u dont dress traditionally femme" is just transphobic bullshit ^^) I'm pretty well set in terms of my style, not all my clothes/outfits are "perfected" but I definitely like what I do have with some ideas to improve what I don't about certain ones.. namely considering making the skirt that goes up to my chest into a cargo skirt just for the meme. Haven't really medicated very much at all.. between military career n them taking forever to actually rollout training allowing for transition inservice and a massive depressive episode after discharge where I wasn't really doing anything productive to be able to pay for this which then fed into the inability to want to do anything... a mess, yep! Last year I asked for help finally.. got it around May. Assisted by some trans community north of me by way of sparing meds.. then PPH for around 90da more. Come Oct/Nov the roommie who was helping is completely unresponsive on basic things while I'm getting name change documents done.. and the person who put us together isnt much better.. and I run out of pills and say as much and transfriends say not to worry about it they'll send what they dont need (swapping injections, etc) but.. that never comes and over the course of covid i've detransitioned (more than 1yr off hormones entirely now) except for a decent amount of breast fat so while its not a complete stage 0 I've got Some progress to work with as I come back into this. From experience.. the brainfog, lethargy, depressive/anxiety, and memory problems that are side effects on spironolactone are TOO MUCH to deal with and a significant contributor to my slow slow uptake on things going wrong then.. hell of a retrospective!

So, I'm waiting on estradiol (probably will change to injections in due time) and putting a cart together with what I haven't been able to find irl. For now I'm taking Saw Palmetto and Biotin 2x daily, along with peppermint oil in the last of my storebrand shampoo. I'm capable of helping myself.... somewhat... I still have to send in namechange/genderchange papers and everything to deal with new paperwork (and then my passport so I can leave this hell country lol) but I have Gainful Employment for the time being.. most my focus is on saving as much as I can so I can dual purpose my time spent here (I'm a caretaker but its not professional-grade or anything.. more like ensuring my gran isnt living alone) with daytrading or swings or Something in that vein. Below is my projected table(s), I'm open to advice but I've been digging for a whole week ^^ Taken "pre" photos (technically 1wk on Saw Palmetto, and almost 5mo hormones last year) might post progress reports here if I have a minute.

HRT/(N)BE:

• Estradiol 8mg wk1, 6mg thereafter (2x daily sublingual) might go as low as 4mg depending on how that goes, 8mg is based on AUS treatment but 6mg was the high end of what my neurosci type said.
  • Bioperine 10mg (2x daily) Bioavailability boosting, Glucuronide inhibitor (Swansons)
  • Milk Thistle (seed) 540mg +roots Dandelion 240mg, Burdock 240mg +leaf Artichoke 180mg (1-2x daily) Liver health supplement (Wild Harvest)
  • Saw Palmetto 450mg (2x daily) Antiandrogen, 30% efficacy inhibiting 5ar => DHT (Natures Bounty)
  • Red Reishi 1/4tsp ~500mg (2x daily) Antiandrogen, 80% efficacy inhibiting 5ar => DHT; possibly I like what I've read the most about RR but its hard to find quality + affordability. If it says its US-made, its probably mycellated grain. So far I'm pretty sure only Terrasoul, Hyperion Herbs, and Real Mushrooms use passable quality based on my brand research. (Terrasoul)
  • Green Tea Extract 725mg, 710.5mg polyphenols 326.25mg EGCG (2x daily) Antiandrogen and Pro-Aromatase based on the DHT thread (Life Extension)
  • Black Cohosh 540mg (2x daily) Antiandrogen, inhibiting Luetenizing hormones (Nature's Way)
  • White Peony Root 600mg (1-2x daily) Pro-aromatase, if I can get away with 1 a day I'd prefer to.. because at best I can find 60cap for 20$ ouch. I've seen some advising just swap to WP+Licorice in reviews but I haven't seen anything like that and Licorice is apparently a great estrogen as well. (Life Extension)
  • Red Clover 125mg (1-2x daily) Pro-Aromatase, similar story to the WP, 60cap for 18$. May give both a trial period as opposed to taking both simultaneously.
  • Tertiary/Not In-Use But Considered:

• Licorice Root (unsearched) PA, AA, Estrogenic, warned on for being Too Good at its job.. I don't think I wanna have competing Strong estrogen sources so probably steering away but a good plan B if I stay scared of needles.
  • Flax Seed Oil / Progesterone Cream (not -thoroughly- searched) Seen some threads on distilling mixes down in DMSO then adding to aloe vera / etc creams, as well as some advice on massage with PC--right now I have Gluteboost that I've used in past on butt and bust, and Genetix Tiddy Oil (but I've had it a couple years bc I wanted to be on something antiandrogenic with it.. might well be spoiled but doesnt necessarily feel bad on my skin either) either way, massaging the bust to improve blood flow, lymph/circulatory, and signal the need to produce milk.. I was starting to produce droplets on spiro/estradiol, I'd be in love to hit that again!
  • Fenugreek ~1500-1800mg up to ~3000mg (3x da) (medical Domperidon 30mg up to 240mg, increase by x2 every 7-10da) a kinky nurse friend advised one or the other to encourage milk production (additionally Mother's Milk, Blessed Thistle, Fennel Seed, Goats Rue in 20-50mg/da)
  • Bovine growth hormone (not BO) not overtly encouraged or really even study backed (that i can find) but same kinknurse injected a stripper friend with, said she'd gained 2-3 cups which.. impressive. thinking this is Prolactin if I were to guess.

Alopecia/MPB:

• Anything inhibiting 5ar->DHT is going to help here too
  • Lavender Essential Oil/Extract- not using exact numbers, but its the Dr Brommers Castile Soap I ended up purchasing to DIY shampoo. effects are primarily scent, cleanliness, some antidandruff and antiinflamatory properties. while this place has been a huge help for me towards Herbal HRT research, Hairguard is where I've found most of the information (backed by sources, at least) here.
  • Peppermint Essential Oil/Extract- outperforming minoxidil 5% in regrowing hair on mice. 10-20 drops in 1/2 cup castile soap 1/2 cup water with the others.
  • Eclipta Alba (Bhringraj Oil)- found powders 1/2 pound for 10$ but I'm going with a hair oil mix of that and Brahmi for more like 12$- occasional use oiling to the roots (maybe 1/wk or 1/2wk) primarily as additive to shampoo (every other day aprx).
  • Caffeine. tablespoon or so in with the shampoo, otherwise just what I drink down my Reishi with.

It could just be in my head but I've gotten a degree of nipple tingling (and standing) with Saw Palmetto and Gluteboost so far (aprx 1wk) as for 2x daily its probably just what I'm more used to by way of the halflife absorbtion of estrogen ~12hrs (and frankly, what my $ can take right now.. I'll have to get around to actually noting the price/da once my cart work is done!) 5 pills (or 5 and 3, possibly) with a cuppa to dissolve my reishi.. followed by dissolving pretty blue pills under my tongue. its a lot! for science!! but i want these chesticles to be naturally yuge.. not just pumped up n filled with silicone ^^

I suppose biggest q based on amounts I can get..
  • Could pro-aromatase be reduced to 1/da? (White Peony, Red Clover)
  • Could a supplement for liver health be reduced to 1/da? (Milk Thistle/Dandelion)
  • Am I going overboard?  Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">
The rest come in bottles at LEAST 100 large.. the SP is a bottle of 250. There's a PureTea brand of GTE thats around 240 or 300 but it was unclear whether it was quality, Bioperine/Swansons theres a pack of 4x60=240 for maybe 23$. RR is by and away the hardest to find at a fair price and effective quality but 2 bags of Terras will run me 25$ to start with. I think in total buying everything will have cost me 200$, but given the price to beat was 240$ for something that uhhhhhh lemmie link the link that shits all over spironolactone in form of "tapping the sign" ....the only thing i gotta drop a bit more on for the same is probably GTE, which is maybe 20$ anyways (and that'll hit the 90da aprximation as well).

Q: Am I going overboard? 
A: Yes

(09-12-2020, 09:15 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  Q: Am I going overboard? 

Thanks I Figured! No idea what the attachments are supposed to be.

(10-12-2020, 10:54 PM)grimSage Wrote:  

I see you are ex military so won't feel threatened by a couple of very peculiar images. Ex....are we ever that?
I know the bond all too well and of course can be approached by one of our own. Anytime!!!!
Stay low, move fast Wink

(11-12-2020, 12:18 PM)Drew Wrote:  
(10-12-2020, 10:54 PM)grimSage Wrote:  

I see you are ex military so won't feel threatened by a couple of very peculiar images. Ex....are we ever that?
I know the bond all too well and of course can be approached by one of our own. Anytime!!!!
Stay low, move fast Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">

Aye no worries. Busy times rn, but just about everything ready to go (already I can say peppermint even as an additive to regular shampoo gives significant volume to my hair) I'll be proceeding with at least weekly personal update pics, hoping I can get back to where I was without too much trauma-- won't lie I'm at least glad to have dropped 30lbs cycling back onto natural T but... still no real desire to save my sperm (nightmare genes + adoption.. if that) and much more intense dysphoria from lost progress than even living out my whole puberty. This year   Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush"> I'll be getting blood test for sure, dunno if I can get hair count, its just a matter of the when and where my battle with neverending paperwork takes me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon