Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Therasa introdcing myself

Hi, I'm Therasa, I'm in my early 60s and my girlfriend is encouraging me to do crossdressing. It is an exciting thing for her for some reason. But some of what she wants cannot be achieved by just dressing. What she wants will require some degree of feminization on my part. But I still plan to live most of my time as a male. So I am here looking for ways to increase my breasts, hips and thighs, but I do not plan to do full  HRT. I'm looking at the herbal routes and will see what happens.

(18-12-2020, 01:53 AM)Therasa Wrote:  

Hi, I'm Therasa, I'm in my early 60s and my girlfriend is encouraging me to do crossdressing. It is an exciting thing for her for some reason. But some of what she wants cannot be achieved by just dressing. What she wants will require some degree of feminization on my part. But I still plan to live most of my time as a male. So I am here looking for ways to increase my breasts, hips and thighs, but I do not plan to do full  HRT. I'm looking at the herbal routes and will see what happens.

Do not fear pharma.  If you want to feminize estrogen IS the solution.  Start with small dosage and adapt as necessary.  You and your girlfriend will be thankful.

Cat

Hi Therasa!
Its a great thing to have a supportive SO.

If you want to know the brief science give this a read. It will explain what we have and what needs to be altered to get Breasts to grow. Outside of HRT that is.

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=25123

Make sure the GF knows that as Boobies grow willy will be shrinking and may not rise to the occasion.

Merry Christmas
Bobbi

I think it is important to set a goal of just how feminine you want to appear.

If you truly want breasts, hips, thighs, ass and all, then estrogen or peuraia mirifica are the only sure fire ways to do it. You also need to stay on the program for a long time. Of course you and your girlfriend should understand that along with these feminine features, you will get shrinking equipment, probable loss of muscle, erectile dysfunction, emotional changes and other physical changes that will make you look less of a man.

Remember too that these products will cause an unpredictable outcome. You don't get to pick and choose the results. They will also be permanent.

Over the counter herbal products (other than PM) can add up to be very expensive and usually do not yield much change.

One herb that in know will work from my experience is fenugreek. If you could be satisfied with breast growth alone, I would suggest a  program of fenugreek along with a DHT blocker. I have used it and achieved slower breast growth with no other feminine features, and it actually may have increased my libido.

Good luck with your journey!

Joey

Not to be a killjoy, but at your age you should be aware of the risk of deep vein thrombosis (DVT). I'm in the middle of being treated for one (could have killed me) and I was on very low-dose herbal HRT. Just something to keep in mind...and a possible reason for going to traditional medical route, where some sort of monitoring will take place.

That being said, your situation would be, for me, a total fantasy. A girlfriend who WANTS me to feminize my body and grow boobs? OMG...SIGN ME UP!!!!

Best of luck to you.

That being said, your situation would be, for me, a total fantasy. A girlfriend who WANTS me to feminize my body and grow boobs? OMG...SIGN ME UP!!!!

Me too!
Herbal  estrogen such as PM I think is sufficient.
Got almost all of my progress on PM, been on the pill for 6 months and nothing really happening, apart from me getting extraordinary bitchy, but have all my female bodily assets to thank on PM and diet. Some may try to BS, yeah! pharma is the only way to go! We are hardcore! !!!! I have fatty upper thighs where my vagina should be!!!! We all have that!!!!!
NO! Nearly all, in fact no but all I have. PM gave me my curves, along with other herbs. NOT pharma. Have done both!

(19-12-2020, 07:28 PM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  Not to be a killjoy, but at your age you should be aware of the risk of deep vein thrombosis (DVT). I'm in the middle of being treated for one (could have killed me) and I was on very low-dose herbal HRT. Just something to keep in mind...and a possible reason for going to traditional medical route, where some sort of monitoring will take place.

Best of luck to you.

Nipply, I have been concerned about my age. I wonder if this kind of tansaition is better for a younger person. I have not been going hard at this and not for long. I'm taking about 900 mg PM and 450mg Saw Palmentto daily...plus drinking spearmint tea. I have see no changes, but I havn't been doing this long...

(23-12-2020, 02:35 AM)Therasa Wrote:  

(19-12-2020, 07:28 PM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  Not to be a killjoy, but at your age you should be aware of the risk of deep vein thrombosis (DVT). I'm in the middle of being treated for one (could have killed me) and I was on very low-dose herbal HRT. Just something to keep in mind...and a possible reason for going to traditional medical route, where some sort of monitoring will take place.

Best of luck to you.

Nipply, I have been concerned about my age. I wonder if this kind of tansaition is better for a younger person. I have not been going hard at this and not for long. I'm taking about 900 mg PM and 450mg Saw Palmentto daily...plus drinking spearmint tea. I have see no changes, but I havn't been doing this long...

Hi Therasa,
I'm 71 and have been at this for about 6 years...seems like yesterday.
The older is actually better since our T is already down we dont have to fight so hard to block it.
Taking blood thinners will lower the risk of DVT in us older ones.
Your on a low dose of PM. Ramping up to 2000mg/day would be a good dose but try 1500 first for a few weeks.
I'd also switch to Red Reishi over SP, and add White Peony in between.
Merry Christmas
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon