Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

On and a side note and frustration

I know it’s the holiday season n all but this backlog is crazy with the postal service! Some of my refill pill goodies won’t show up until a week after I run out of my regiment. Major boo : (

sorry community just venting a bit...

Jamie J... is a bit upset lol kisses

(15-12-2020, 10:13 AM)Jamie J Wrote:  

I know it’s the holiday season n all but this backlog is crazy with the postal service! Some of my refill pill goodies won’t show up until a week after I run out of my regiment. Major boo : (

Merry Christmas to you!
Think of this as mother Nature telling you its time to take that needed break.
You will probably grow with new vigor when your goodies arrive.

A new and exciting gift for 2021

Bobbi

(15-12-2020, 02:33 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

Merry Christmas to you! Think of this as mother Nature telling you its time to take that needed break. You will probably grow with new vigor when your goodies arrive. A new and exciting gift for 2021 Bobbi

No way! I can’t take a break... the key is consistently hun no matter the regiment your on. If you take breaks your body doesn’t build up the hormones blockers evenly. It’s the same with any medication honestly. Every human body takes time to absorb and adjust to medication.

Jamie J Wink

(17-12-2020, 08:20 AM)Jamie J Wrote:  

(15-12-2020, 02:33 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

Merry Christmas to you! Think of this as mother Nature telling you its time to take that needed break. You will probably grow with new vigor when your goodies arrive. A new and exciting gift for 2021 Bobbi

No way! I can’t take a break... the key is consistently hun no matter the regiment your on. If you take breaks your body doesn’t build up the hormones blockers evenly. It’s the same with any medication honestly. Every human body takes time to absorb and adjust to medication.

Jamie J Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">

Merry Christmas also! And let’s all hope for a better 2021! <3

Well, how did that happen?

(22-12-2020, 08:30 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  You need only look at the Great Pyramid to know 
that you have not been told the truth about the world 
or how we came to be in it. 
Sort of lost me at great pyramid there.
Am a bit too dim to understand this Smile
Still not sure I want to paint my car today so ignoring the Ukranian the paint ads.

Things are getting weird around here.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon