Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anti-androgen

Recently I’ve called it quits on saw palmetto as an anti androgen after reading more on it and it’s placebo effects.. I love the band and music though lol. I’ve switched over to 500mg white Peoney twice daily with licorice root for a short time. On top of my 1000mg BO. Wish me luck on my journey <3

Jamie J

(11-12-2020, 09:28 AM)Jamie J Wrote:  

Recently I’ve called it quits on saw palmetto as an anti androgen after reading more on it and it’s placebo effects.. I love the band and music though lol. I’ve switched over to 500mg white Peoney twice daily with licorice root for a short time. On top of my 1000mg BO. Wish me luck on my journey <3

Jamie J

Sounds like you've done the research so you're probably aware, but licorice can have very negative side effects, so please exercise caution.

That said, good luck! I hope to hear about spectacular growth on here.

Out of curiosity, what kind of BO are you using? I've been thinking about starting a regimen and tried to price Swanson, but it looks like it's sold out. Everywhere! Is this just like a 2020 thing? Or something more recent? I don't seem to recall seeing BO supply issues before, but I don't exactly have the pulse of that market. I don't think I've really looked at BO for at least a year. In any case, if there's a shortage, no need to endanger your supply to answer my question. I was just curious what's going on with the Swanson supply and what else is available and good.

(11-12-2020, 01:04 PM)dee-elle Wrote:  
(11-12-2020, 09:28 AM)Jamie&nbsp;J Wrote:  

Jamie J

Sounds like you've done the research so you're probably aware, but licorice can have very negative side effects, so please exercise caution. That said, good luck! I hope to hear about spectacular growth on here. Out of curiosity, what kind of BO are you using? I've been thinking about starting a regimen and tried to price Swanson, but it looks like it's sold out. Everywhere! Is this just like a 2020 thing? Or something more recent? I don't seem to recall seeing BO supply issues before, but I don't exactly have the pulse of that market. I don't think I've really looked at BO for at least a year. In any case, if there's a shortage, no need to endanger your supply to answer my question. I was just curious what's going on with the Swanson supply and what else is available and good.

I use TCM bovine ovarian glandular, based out of California. Sourced from Argentinian catttle, same as Swanson but instead it’s 500mg per capsule so 2 pills a day instead of 4. Definitely not from Chinese cattle... ovarian glandular supplements from China are risky to put it lightly...

The licorice root extract I’m putting in my regiment for a month to see what what effect plant based estrogens have and how it blocks my testosterone, but definitely sticking with white peoney and maybe even some red reishi mushroom if I don’t  see any effect, red reishi is apparently the gold standard when it comes to blocking that pesky DHT from developing

Kisses <3 Jamie J

Hi

(12-12-2020, 07:36 AM)Jamie J Wrote:  

(11-12-2020, 01:04 PM)dee-elle Wrote:  
(11-12-2020, 09:28 AM)Jamie&nbsp;J Wrote:  

Jamie J

Sounds like you've done the research so you're probably aware, but licorice can have very negative side effects, so please exercise caution. That said, good luck! I hope to hear about spectacular growth on here. Out of curiosity, what kind of BO are you using? I've been thinking about starting a regimen and tried to price Swanson, but it looks like it's sold out. Everywhere! Is this just like a 2020 thing? Or something more recent? I don't seem to recall seeing BO supply issues before, but I don't exactly have the pulse of that market. I don't think I've really looked at BO for at least a year. In any case, if there's a shortage, no need to endanger your supply to answer my question. I was just curious what's going on with the Swanson supply and what else is available and good.

I use TCM bovine ovarian glandular, based out of California. Sourced from Argentinian catttle, same as Swanson but instead it’s 500mg per capsule so 2 pills a day instead of 4. Definitely not from Chinese cattle... ovarian glandular supplements from China are risky to put it lightly...

The licorice root extract I’m putting in my regiment for a month to see what what effect plant based estrogens have and how it blocks my testosterone, but definitely sticking with white peoney and maybe even some red reishi mushroom if I don’t  see any effect, red reishi is apparently the gold standard when it comes to blocking that pesky DHT from developing

Kisses <3 Jamie J

Also... from my research...

Red reishi, commonly known as LingZhi in Chinese, is a mushroom thought to have many health benefits. In a research study exploring the anti-androgenic effects of 20 species of mushrooms, reishi mushrooms had the strongest action in inhibiting testosterone (3). That study found that reishi mushrooms significantly reduced levels of 5-alpha reductase, preventing conversion of testosterone into the more potent DHT. High levels of DHT are a risk factor for conditions such as benign prostatatic hypertrophy (BPH), acne, and baldness

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon