Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ML's return to BE

Hello ladies! 

It has been 8 years since I firs bot into BE. I always been a curious guy in the soul and I love to learn and research about anything that crosses my mind. I question everything. Yeah, I'm a Q guy haha. Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink"> So, I explored feminine clothes and feminity. At one point I was enjoying so much that I actually thought about transitioning around 2010 and actually cried about it because it was really tempting. I kept it on hold to explore more 1st.

I started getting curious about breast expansion (BE) and the idea became more exciting. I was dreaming of temporary BE so I discovered saline infusion which I found pretty invasive and stopped looking into that. Threw everything around 2012 and started looking into succion cups and ordered a large noogleberry (NB) set which I used from time to time for about 5 years. On and off. I did get better results with the cups than infusion. It became more a hobby or extra sexual toy in my private time.

I never wanted to disclose anything. I kept it discreet. When I discovered pueraria mirifica (PM) in 2012 I did order a tri-pack but after I discovered after a few weeks a known transgender who developed giant boobs. I got scared and threw it to stick to NB. At the beginning with NB it was taking many hours to get to a decent size but over time I could reach something really large and became more active around 2016.

In 2017, I had matured and met a wonderful latina I wanted to marry. It crossed my mind that doing NB made me have large and swollen aerolas 24/7. I had gains but kept their pectoral shapes so gains were not an issue. I'm naturally fit. So I thought I should part from NB and I totally forgot about it. My nipples eventually shrunk back to default but the gains remained. Yay! after two years I realized I made an error on the person with my ex wife as I began to realize she was with me only to get a pass to my country. I never thought that was going to be possible as she came from one of the rich families. During the divorce I got to blow the whistle on a major fraud at work so I got struck really hard in 2019. I have a really supportive GF now for over a year. There have been many set backs while recovering from that rocky period but now it's all behind me and I'm back to my former self. For me, 2020 has been the best year of my life where it's the first time I can say I really "lived". Hard to explain...

I recently realized that my ex wife and any girlfriend I had since around 2012 were really into my pecs or boobs somehow. They were enjoying them and all made comments but I never paid attention until now. Even my mom made comments! In the last few weeks I started researching again on BE and the expected results. I decided I would accept the large nipples again and live with it. I discovered compression shirts and it's going to do the thing if they ever get in the way. This is mostly what was keeping me from being too intense on NB. So, not only I ordered an NB set again, I'll go back to start PM as well.

With all the inspiration I found here I think I can share where I come from and log this new journey on this lovely forum.

All bets are off  Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes">

ML

Hi ML
Great to have you with us.   Keep looking forwards - you've had some challenging times and learned a lot.  Good times ahead lets hope.
x Ari

Nice to see you back! We all have a different journey and I wish you the best with yours!

Joey

Hi ML and welcome back also.
Funny thing about this NBE or even Cross dressing.
Once you start you will always come back.

I'm looking forward to enjoying your new trip and wish you happiness and Joy.
Bobbi

<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

I went bra shopping last night and took the time to measure with an unpadded bra and stuffed it to simulate growth. I'll be honest, I believe I could go up to D cups and wouldn't be worried about it without compression.

Here are my actual stats:

Height: 5"8' (173cm)
Weight: 160 lbs (72.5kg)
Bust: 38' (96.5cm)
Underbust: 36' (91.5cm)
Boobage:8.5' (21.5cm)
Ratio: 4.24 | B Cup?
Waist: 33' (84cm)
Hips: 38' (96.5cm)

Does that makes me a decent 36B for the time being with the past gains on NB? I haven't lost an inch! So NB gains are definitely permanent! Though, I believe after a few pumping sessions the aerolas should be back to their former glory! I'll post pictures of now vs after I begun NB.

When I look out at my family, my guess is that most women are Cs in my mom's family compared to Ds on my dad's side. My genetics are pretty even on both sides. They always said I have so much of "their own" traits haha. I always felt I had more of my dad's but this could be my own bias for being a male.

I am patiently waiting for the gears to arrive. I plan to start up PM with 500mg twice a day for a 15 months program. If I haven't hit the Ds and had any health issues by then, I'll probably top it up with a 10 months of fenugreek depending on how my GF absorbs the changes. Sounds like a plan?

To Ariadne: You get it right when you say I learned a lot. Mostly about myself and life. It's disturbing to discover I lied to myself on many levels to deny painful truths.

Cheers to all. ;)

(09-12-2020, 06:58 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi ML and welcome back also.
Funny thing about this NBE or even Cross dressing.
Once you start you will always come back.

I'm looking forward to enjoying your new trip and wish you happiness and Joy.
Bobbi

That is so true  Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">

Are we going to see these pecs/boobs that the girls liked so much?

Hello everybody! It's been a year so why not a quick update? I hope all is doing well!

Basically, I only took 2 bottles of PM throughout the year. The 1st one last winter coupled with Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek then 2nd bottle from the end of summer. I switched from SP (Saw Palmetto) to RR (Red Reishi Mushroom) when I ran out after finding what I believe was a reasonably priced opportunity. I think this has done something...

Height: 5"8'
Weight: 155 lbs (Down 5 pounds on average)
Bust: 38'
Underbust: 34' (Down 2 inches)
Waist: 31' (Down 2 inches)
Hips: 39' (Up 1 inch)

I am somewhat surprised with the changes in proportions despite so little supplements taken.

I'll post again soon to elaborate more about where this is going.

-Manue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon