Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

7 Days now, feeling pain in the left arm and hand

Hello everyone! I am at Day 7 (8 when you will read this) of taking Pueraria Mirifica and i already started to feel the first effects: my areolas got "awaken" like when i used Fenugreek time ago, but this with the difference of nipples getting slightly hard (i guess it's still soon to tell, but they are sensitive and can feel something new there).

The reason i made this post is because today i started feeling pain in my left arm and hand with the fingers feeling weak. I am not sure if they are cramps or similar, but they hurt. Also the right fingers start to give pain if i press them on things.

Is this the effect of lowered Calcium? Or maybe Potassium? Or maybe because my PM brand is labeled as 2500mg (10:1 extract) abd it is too much?
Some users already suggested in another thread Calcium, so i suspect it could be that, but i fear of getting supplements of calcium by myself because i recently had an episode of Kidney Stones (weeks before i started PM) and don't want to mess up with that.

Have you too had something like this? i'm a little scared.

Edit: I forgot to mention i already ordered Ainterol 500mg because it is probably the most reliable (surely better than my current one), currently i'm waiting for it to arrive.

Hi Alexis,
I dont know why I didnt see this post, but YES your taking too much PM.
I'd stick with 1000mg MAX for several weeks to see how your body adjusts to it.
and yes your joint pain is probably PM sucking the calcium out of your system.
Got to take calcium with PM.

I'd also take a break until you return to normal sensations in your body.
IE no unusual aches and pains.
slow and steady is the rule here. you wont get DD's by taking a lot of stuff.
Bobbi

While I am not an expert, I would be careful and drink some more water. Normally numb, or painful, cramping in your left side specifically can mean there are heart problems.

Oh gosh, i hope it isn't the heart.

Anyway, i know i'm taking too much PM, unfortunately these pills are 2500mg each one.

I don't want to stop honestly, but i have no idea when Ainterol pills will arrive, very conflicted between keep using these ones or stopping completely until the good ones arrive. I wish i chose Ainterol since the beginning. Also, how do i choose the correct dosage for calcium?

Edit: forgot to say i took  a day off after it, but now i am again taking PM (although i have no more pain since then).

Hugs

(13-12-2020, 02:59 PM)Alexis P Wrote:  

Anyway, i know i'm taking too much PM, unfortunately these pills are 2500mg each one.

I don't want to stop honestly, but i have no idea when Ainterol pills will arrive, very conflicted between keep using these ones or stopping completely until the good ones arrive. I wish i chose Ainterol since the beginning. Also, how do i choose the correct dosage for calcium?

Edit: forgot to say i took  a day off after it, but now i am again taking PM (although i have no more pain since then).

Hugs

Is it possible to cut your PM pills in 1/2?
as for Calcium.. Most come in about 600mg
Try at least one, and go to 2 if you need to.
Bobbi

(13-12-2020, 02:59 PM)Alexis P Wrote:  

Hugs

Hey Alexis,

That is a pretty high dose you got there for one pill. Please disregard my reply on Bev's thread, that's a huge amount to take up the bum. If you still want to try it, crush the pill and only use a quarter of the powder or so.
As for the calcium, "common wisdom" says recommended dosage for adults is 1000mg a day. That is "normal dosage", maintenance dosage if you want, but what we're doing here does not fall under the definition of "normal". We're using more calcium than a regular person and I think we should supplement a bit more than the recommended dosage. I started having muscle cramps and the occasional sharp pain in my legs a couple of days after starting PM. They faded away once I started taking calcium (somewhere between 1500 and 2000 mg a day). They come back pretty fast if I forget and only take PM by itself.

Definitely you must follow Bobbi's advice and cut those pills in two.

Cheers,
Xandi

Thank you Happyme and Xandi for the advice! <3

I feel a little stupid for not thiking about it before, but yeah i will definetly cut those pills in half from now on! Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

And regarding bum PM injection, i don't think i will do it soon, first i want to see some changes with the oral way and try to get a little more privacy in the meantime. Of course that's very tempting and exciting to try, but i will keep that in mind for later. There is still a lot to learn for me before going for this new thing Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">
Again, thank you all for the help, i appreciate it a lot Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon