Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Suppository Dosage as Opposed to Consumed Dosage

Ok friends. I love rectal temps and suppositories so I went ahead and bought the mold and PM on Amazon.  I bought some 1000 MIL PM capsules. I didn't buy the Borrlows knowing how strong those are instead I bought some where the reviews are so-so on the streintgh. my plan is to fill them under half full with coconut oil, put in a half of a capsule and fill the rest with coconut oil then freeze them.

Hi everyone,

Just wondering for those that have tried both methods suppository and oral. Did the suppository have a much greater impact on male performance or about the same.

Thank you

(05-01-2023, 07:47 AM)s-s-lyla Wrote:  Hi everyone,

Just wondering for those that have tried both methods suppository and oral. Did the suppository have a much greater impact on male performance or about the same.

Thank you
It is difficult to make any comparisons as there are no double-blind studies of this matter, and subjective experiences are seldom the whole truth. However, based on some basic knowledge: Bioavailability via rectal route seems to be better than via oral route. Thus same amount of PM should have greater effect when taken as a suppository compared with a capsule/pill. In the other hand, likely the estrogenic effect is the main factor in "male performance" deterioration. Therefore I assume that a smaller amount of PM gives equal estrogenic effect as a suppository. And the same amount of phytoestrogens from PM likely have equal effect on the "male performance" (such as erections).

It seems to me that here we have again a case "there's no free lunch": If you want breasts, you have to pay for it in reduced androgens, which again reduces the "male potency". The only non-estrogenic way of increasing breast volume might be the "Noogleberry method" which simply stretches the breast area tissue by "sucking" it. (I am not sure how effective it is when used as the only method).

I made some suppositories and everything went well. However, for best results keep them in the freezer until inserting them in the behind, otherwise they get too soft storing them at room temperature.

(05-01-2023, 05:33 PM)Richelle81 Wrote:  I made some suppositories and everything went well. However, for best results keep them in the freezer until inserting them in the behind, otherwise they get too soft storing them at room temperature.

I noticed the same problem. I have also tried organic shea butter, and t seems to keep in room temperature a little better. I store them anyway in fridge.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon