Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advices for a new user

Hello! I  apologize if it may not be very original as a thread but i was wondering if some more experienced users can give me advices on Pueraria Mirifica.

Since i first heard about Pueraria, it's a lot of time i wanted to try it and finally got some caps, i took them for 10 days at i guess 250 mg per day. Unfortunately for some reasons i forgot about it and couldn't continue and stopped taking them for 2 weeks now. 

Before i start again, i'd be glad if someone could give me some advices on how to take it properly, some "recommended dosages", and if there are bad side effect (short and long term, because it scares me a lot ) but also if there are some "positive effects".

In this last year i only tried Fenugreek + Saw Palmetto and saw some results, but never been too much constant with it.

Last thing: together with PM i was taking Reishi mushroom caps (500mg) for Anti Androgen, i'm new to this exactly as with Pueraria Mirifica.

Thank you for reading this and for every reply  Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">

I suggest calcium , and if and when you can stock up I get my PM in various brands through Amazon, also try and be consistent in the time of day your taking ( may not be important but when you're meals are consistent why not pm ) give your body a day of at times , for me I like to not take any on Sunday ,there have been times I noticed some activity ( tingling)on this day , I have be on pm and calcium for 7 months , I don't have a big budget to try multiple different things

(28-11-2020, 10:52 PM)michelle street Wrote:  I suggest calcium , and if and when you can stock up I get my PM in various brands through Amazon, also try and be consistent in the time of day your taking ( may not be important but when you're meals are consistent why not pm ) give your body a day of at times , for me I like to not take any on Sunday ,there have been times I noticed some activity ( tingling)on this day , I have be on pm and calcium for 7 months , I don't have a big budget to try multiple different things

Thank you for the reply! I appreciate it a lot. Should i consume more Calcium through food or is required to take supplements in form of pills?

May i ask what dosage i should take? (1 pill of 250 mg? 2x250?, 4x250?)

Also in my country there is no availability of PM through Amazon, but i managed to get some through ebay from a seller which seems good. Depending on how much i take everyday it could last a couple months or even more.

Yes I take calcium supplement in a pill, I early on googled the max a adult should take and I try to not go over the amount , off hand I don't remember what it said, I too had great purchase of pm from eBay as my first purchase to be made, could not find the seller later so I switched to Amazon for a mass purchase and indescrete packing

I checked and apparently it seems the recommended daily amount is 1000mg for Men and Women aged 19-50.

Also, i think i read somewhere in other posts that when taking PM is recommended to also take some Potassium, is it right?
Thank you again michelle for replying to me, i appreciate your time a lot!
I still have some questions like a recommended dosage of PM, or how to check  if my brand gives good PM pills, also the amount of anti-androgen and some precautions i should know about using PM, like the side effects.

Anyway if someone wants to help me i'm all ears! Hit me up Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon