Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello all.

Jamie here,

I found this forum just a few days ago and couldn’t be happier! I’ve been fem since my mid teens but only in the past few years have I put serious thought into transition. Mid 30s now... I started on PM, and other plant based estrogens in combination with SP and other DHT blockers 6 months ago with some effect, just not enough Wink. So I’m starting a BO regiment for the next 4 months with the supply I have. wish me luck!

Also nice to be here!

<3 Jamie

Hi Jamie!
Welcome
Red Reishi is a better choice for AA. instead of SP.
Take a look at this thread to understand the DHT mess we all have
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=25123

Make you take pics and measurements because one of them will lie to us about our growth.
Dont forget to take calcium to supplement what PM drains out of your system.
You'll know your low when you start to get some unexplained aches here and there.

And most important, dont get discouraged. This is a slow process!
Bobbi

Hi Bobbi, 

Thanks for the tip! Red reishi seems to be the best for DHT after reading up a bit on it. I ordered a 3 month amount today, I’ll stick with the BO 1000mg and switch over from saw palmetto slowly the next week or so.

I take daily vitamins including calcium, generally I live a healthy lifestyle but always room for improvement! Ohh and for a photo log... already on that! I’ve read several stories of people not doing it at the start and regretting it down the path.

<3 Jamie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon