Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting week one

Hello all!

After many months of research and reading I’ve decided to give BO a try. Only a few days ago I found this forum and it’s super nice to see others going for their true self like me! So from what I’m learned I’m starting off on this regiment...

morning handful O’ pills

2000mg saw palmetto 

to hopefully block that pesky DHT, I’ve been taking these for three weeks prior to starting BO.

An average liver health supplement found on Amazon, mine has 400 mg milk thistle mixed with other goodies great for the liver. With my body absorbing so much it’s essential to help the liver as much as possible.

500mg raw BO. quality is key here from what I’ve gathered, New Zealand and most common Argentinian BO is the only option, don’t settle for anything else.

A protein rich breakfast 30 or so minutes later. More protein the better helps with breast growth. I’m going with as much plant based protein as possible, nuts and such.

Then for the evening pills...

1000 mg SP ‘saw palmetto’

Liver support supplement

500 mg raw BO.

I’ve read body temperature plays a major roll, minimum 98.6 but higher the better. There is some supplements out there to raise body body temp but I think my liver has enough to handle so going with an electric blanket at night. I’m naturally pretty warm anyways. Soo I think that it.

Any tips, pointers or suggestions from you lovely bunch would be much appreciated!

Thanks for reading

Jamie 

Hello again jamie.
BO has a tendency to expand the waist and butt,
So exercise is important.

And I dont think PM and BO should be taken together,
Bobbi

My BO already has a minor mix of SP in it ‘50 Mg’. So saw palmetto is safe with BO I believe. Although I can’t swear to it’s effectively. I take 3050 mg daily on top of my daily regiment of BO. FYI don’t mix supplements like pueraria mirificamirifica ‘PM’ or anything else. Counterproductive and can be dangerous from what I’ve read... I only take testosterone blockers, anything really to block DHT on top of my BO and multi vitamin and tons of protein. 

<3 Jamie 

Well, I do declare we have ourselves a spammer here! It’s such a shame and a pity, too. On the account of your soon to be banishment from our fair site, here is a song for you ..... 

Hello, I must be going
I cannot stay
I came to say
I must be going
I'm glad I came
But just the same
I must be go-ing....

(28-12-2020, 11:33 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  Well, I do declare we have ourselves a spammer here! It’s such a shame and a pity, too. On the account of your soon to be banishment from our fair site, here is a song for you ..... 

Hello, I must be going
I cannot stay
I came to say
I must be going
I'm glad I came
But just the same
I must be go-ing....
You know s2, I know you don't like me, which is my fault entirely . But I very much do respect your energy and enthusiasm to protect this place. Respect!
It's Internet and has to be done by somebody.
Feel it had to be said

Thank goodness for moderators who delete spammers and their spam. I can’t resist giving them a slap on their way out. My apologies to Jamie J who had two threads targeted by a spammer.

Awe  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon