Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Discord Chat Server

I'm kind of new to discord.
This is me: eve_phedrina#5441
How can I find you on discord?

I'm extremely sorry, everyone. We shut down the links due to an influx of nobodies joining and not doing anything at all for an extended period, seemingly voyeurs into the server, which made members uncomfortable. By nobodies i mean no roles taken for identification, no talking, no apparent connection to this forum, just nobodies. We've been meaning to purge them and reopen links for months now.
I will try to post links when I finally fix this.

-Aria

Ok, thanks for the update.

i'll subscribe to this thread for updates

(05-01-2022, 06:09 AM)DruLactin Wrote:  I'm extremely sorry, everyone. We shut down the links due to an influx of nobodies joining and not doing anything at all for an extended period, seemingly voyeurs into the server, which made members uncomfortable. By nobodies i mean no roles taken for identification, no talking, no apparent connection to this forum, just nobodies. We've been meaning to purge them and reopen links for months now.
I will try to post links when I finally fix this.

-Aria

Thanks for the update!

I have a limited invite link.... So who ever is willing to join up, send me a friend request and I'll deal with it from there.

HelloTitty#9727

We're kinda on our toes to avoid any creeps/trolls/lurkers...

Hi,
It would be lovely to set the NBE discord server up again .
I'm pretty new to discord so if anyone wants to add me and say hello please feel free to do so.
My discord name is : SweetChloeCD#8680

thanks Chloe xxxx

(05-01-2022, 05:57 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I have a limited invite link.... So who ever is willing to join up, send me a friend request and I'll deal with it from there.

HelloTitty#9727

Request sent. Thanks for going out of your way to help us join.

(05-01-2022, 05:57 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I have a limited invite link.... So who ever is willing to join up, send me a friend request and I'll deal with it from there.

HelloTitty#9727

request sent / kristina#1418

Alright, the server is opening up for everybody again!

Here's the link

https://discord.gg/M5rc6kAAWa

-Aria

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon