Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Nexus vs Breast Nexum

So I have two different websites that I am part of. This one and Breast Nexus. I am not sure of the difference? If this was asked before, sorry. I don't have the energy to go through and see who answered what question at the moment.

Anyone else noticed this?

Several years ago it was only one website. At the time, it attracted a lot of guys who didn’t seem to be trying to change their bustline via NBE, and a lot of the women were uncomfortable with the gawkers. So they made a separate website for bio genetic males. I’m not sure if it solved their problem, though.

(16-11-2020, 11:25 PM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  Several years ago it was only one website. At the time, it attracted a lot of guys who didn’t seem to be trying to change their bustline via NBE, and a lot of the women were uncomfortable with the gawkers. So they made a separate website for bio genetic males. I’m not sure if it solved their problem, though.

I don't go there due to lack of interest is not pertaining to my personal interest  but do they get hassled? That would be kinda disturbing.

(16-11-2020, 11:25 PM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  Several years ago it was only one website. At the time, it attracted a lot of guys who didn’t seem to be trying to change their bustline via NBE, and a lot of the women were uncomfortable with the gawkers. So they made a separate website for bio genetic males. I’m not sure if it solved their problem, though.

Oh Yikes! thanks for clearing this up for me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon