Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Pumping and water

I've just started pumping and I'm still getting used to it!  Yesterday I half-filled the breast cups with warm water, bent forwards and placed them as normal. When I pumped all the air out, the water kept the cups nice and see through (to check progress!) and it felt like the moisture really helped with the boob swelling. Is this something that is standard practice or is this something I shouldn't do?

There are hydro penis pumps that leverage water the same way to frighteningly engorge the penis. Never tried, as it looks like it could cause permanent damage.

The water in the cups is not new.
Lotus has a write up in her threads, Might be her X thread.
It is good for boobie growth.
Bobbi

(10-11-2020, 09:40 PM)Happyme Wrote:  The water in the cups is not new.
Lotus has a write up in her threads, Might be her X thread.
It is good for boobie growth.
Bobbi

Great thanks I'll take a look x

Using water in the cups really helps, they just expand a lot quicker and easier. Also helps to 'lube' everything into the cups.

If I've managed to add a picture this is XL Contoured dome and thats as far as I can fill them! I consider them half full as my skin only goes halfway up the side, although it looks like they are about 3/4 full. It was a few years ago now though. I will be trying again sometime!

Edit, Nope sorry I dont seem to be able to add a picture

Try 

| Flickr

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon