Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Guy

Older gentleman - retired.  Grew my breasts using estradiol.  Now a 38 B.  I under dress  (bras an panties) all the time and except for woman's jeans wear mainly men's outer clothes.  I like a smooth body, so I shave/epilate every where.

Tried to add a pic - couldn't make it work.  Suggestion on posting pics?

Hope to add to the conversation

Welcome to the group!

I am and older guy here who also used estradiol off and on. Currently I have been on it for about 2 months and making more progress!

I don't have the experience on here to help you with loading pics, but hope that you can do it soon!

Joey

Hope this pic thing works Eureka - it does

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-11-2020, 10:30 PM)taxer Wrote:  Hope this pic thing works  Eureka - it does
Taxer,  you are not just dabbling in growing boobs.  What ever formula you are using......is working!  Looks to be a nice success story.  Want to let us know the story?

Cat

Welcome aboard, and WOW fantastic breasts you have, I can only dream of having a pair that good.
How long and what dosage/regime have you used to achieve those, if you don't mind sharing.
Thanks for posting

(18-12-2020, 11:48 AM)wee2er Wrote:  Welcome aboard, and WOW fantastic breasts you have, I can only dream of having a pair that good.
How long and what dosage/regime have you used to achieve those, if you don't mind sharing.
Thanks for posting

About 5 or 6 years since I started.  First with estrogen cream, then went to pills (Estrafem) 4 Mg daily.  Now on 2mg, sorta maintenance dose.  I take the pills sublingly

Your program and where you are today, are how I envision myself going fwd. While I’m trying to maximize my breast growth, and I am fond of bras, panties & skirts at home, I present as male in public. Welcome to the forum. Set your filter on high here, and have fun. Not everyone here is an abrasive jerk.  I look fwd to hearing your story and learning from you.

Very nice. What do the (I'm assuming) Japanese characters say?

(20-12-2020, 02:37 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Very nice. What do the (I'm assuming) Japanese characters say?

IIRC the one on the left is the kanji for "fire"

the one on the right looks like one of like 6 very similar kanji, so i won't guess.

(20-12-2020, 06:31 AM)DruLactin Wrote:  

(20-12-2020, 02:37 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Very nice. What do the (I'm assuming) Japanese characters say?

IIRC the one on the left is the kanji for "fire"

the one on the right looks like one of like 6 very similar kanji, so i won't guess.

The volume you have achieved is quite impressive, epilate, corageous, still hurts like hell for me so am too lazy and scared to get out the silk epil.
But lovely boobs look way heavier than mine.
BTW never met an abrasive jerk here, unless it's me Smile
What else have you noticed apart from the boobs?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon