Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Budding & Soreness

Hi all,

I have been on PM now for approx 3 months and have definite budding which are continuing to increase in size. I have not too much evident fullness yet although I would say my little breasts are definitely noticeable. I am very slim. They are also quite sore and I was wondering will this soreness continue and always be there or will it disappear over time? I actually don’t really mind the soreness that much and actually find it quite feminising and erotic as it is a constant reminder of my Girly breast growth. I do find that massage seems to relieve the soreness but funnily enough that kind of annoys me as that constant “breast” feeling is removed temporarily. Just wondering what to expect. I also wonder will I be able to stop at my original target of small concealable breasts or will my mammarian cravings drive me on to continue my feminisation overtly??

Susie

(04-11-2020, 03:15 PM)Susie Lauren Wrote:  

Hi all,

I have been on PM now for approx 3 months and have definite budding which are continuing to increase in size. I have not too much evident fullness yet although I would say my little breasts are definitely noticeable. I am very slim. They are also quite sore and I was wondering will this soreness continue and always be there or will it disappear over time? I actually don’t really mind the soreness that much and actually find it quite feminising and erotic as it is a constant reminder of my Girly breast growth. I do find that massage seems to relieve the soreness but funnily enough that kind of annoys me as that constant “breast” feeling is removed temporarily. Just wondering what to expect. I also wonder will I be able to stop at my original target of small concealable breasts or will my mammarian cravings drive me on to continue my feminisation overtly??

Susie

S L,
Breast growth is a slow process.  You are getting into the actual development.  Your "growing pains" will soon define your future.  The E you are receiving can easily become addictive.  Not only for growth but for what is going on inside your emotions.  You may find you enjoy that feeling of growth far more than you ever anticipated.  As your breast fill out you should see expansion of your areolas and nipple development.  That stage is certainly hard to walk away from. Might as well enjoy the ride.  If you have good consistent growth, it may indeed be hard to stop. But if that growth is more fulfilling than worrisome enjoy it.  You are here for a reason. if you want and enjoy your growth why not see where it takes you?

Cat

Susie

[/quote]
S L,
Breast growth is a slow process.  You are getting into the actual development.  Your "growing pains" will soon define your future.  The E you are receiving can easily become addictive.  Not only for growth but for what is going on inside your emotions.  You may find you enjoy that feeling of growth far more than you ever anticipated.  As your breast fill out you should see expansion of your areolas and nipple development.  That stage is certainly hard to walk away from. Might as well enjoy the ride.  If you have good consistent growth, it may indeed be hard to stop. But if that growth is more fulfilling than worrisome enjoy it.  You are here for a reason. if you want and enjoy your growth why not see where it takes you?

Cat
[/quote]

Cat,

Thank you for your reply. I definitely am enjoying that feeling of growth far more than anticipated - and I absolutely love it!!. That is what has me slightly apprehensive though. I fear it is becoming overwhelmingly addictive. The constant awareness of them and continuous urge to fondle them is becoming obsessive. But I do absolutely feel almost totally Feminine now. And the all over body and mind sensations are exquisite and I am in a continuous state of heightened Feminine arousal. It is mind blowing but scary.

Susie xxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon