Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HI everybody

Ok, thanks for the advice. Is tru that im using a lot of herbs. When i got PM will be better. And i will learn more from breast growth notes.

I don't know, I think I've entered a moment of dysphoria. When I was a child it happened to me during the exploration of my body that I liked my nipples and breasts as an erogenous zone. Then I became obsessed with having women's breasts.  Since then I have had strong desires to have them but in the end I lost that desire. Then much later, I started to develop depression. I did not flirt much and the truth is that all the girls entered me. That is not a problem, I like women. But as a child I was looking for the pleasure of having women's breasts and having more pleasurable orgasms. I was wrong. And now I've been taking products and herbs to have women's breasts. But I think I've managed to have gender dysphoria. Now when I masturbate I feel like I want to masturbate like a woman and I also discovered the prostate. I use a dildo too. And I enjoy it a lot. But then I use the penis to finish and at the end I feel regretful and I ask myself: What am I doing? Oh my God. I am hurting myself!
But I don't know, on the one hand I want to have breasts, but on the other hand I don't. I don't know. I feel depressed and more liberated, sometimes with a weight, like I have to come out of the wardrobe, but I know I like women because I have sex with my girlfriend.
Anyway, I will discuss this with my sexology psychologist. Maybe I'll ask him for hormones or to feminize me better, instead of with herbs and playing Russian roulette with pills that I don't know who makes them.
Thanks for reading me and having this space.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon