Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HI everybody

i hope i can achive my  porpuse of growing female breasts. But i want staying male, only that.

Big Grin

(04-11-2020, 01:00 AM)microngs Wrote:  

i hope i can achive my  porpuse of growing female breasts. But i want staying male, only that.

Good luck with that.

EDIT: Sorry bitchy Drew there again.

Be prepared that estrogen will do more to your mind and body than just grow boobs, to get the mass you desire it will be a lot of hormones over a long
period of time, there will be changes. I think a lot of us start out just wanting the boobs but unfortunately there is no magic boob pill.
But don't know of any place better than here for guidance.

Welcome.
Just as food for thought..What are you going to do with those breasts once they cannot be concealed by clothing?
Titties are nice to have but you need to be ready for the other side.
Bobbi

(04-11-2020, 01:57 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Welcome.
Just as food for thought..What are you going to do with those breasts once they cannot be concealed by clothing?
Titties are nice to have but you need to be ready for the other side.
Bobbi
  Thanks for this reception.   Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> Yes, i know it, i go bit a bit, actually my plan is do the same like an other member of the forum but will be more slowly untill i have PM. Actually im taking red clover, reishi, a bit of licorice root, paba, gaba, agnus castus, and multivitamins for women for lactation. i hope it works. At last il learn about messurements of bras and more but bit a bit.

I guess we didn't scare you off.
Thats a good sign.
So please let us know your program, its good to get advice, and guidance.
Also take your measurements, and pics.

Bobbi

Welcome to the group!

Slippery slope you're on! 

It may become difficult to know when you want to stop!  I have stopped and started many times over the years, and finally come to the conclusion that yes, I really do want full breasts. 

The excitement of growing your breasts along with the actual feeling and appearance of having them can become very addictive in the sense of wanting more. When I started, my goal was to fill a B cup. That wasn't big enough and I wanted a C. Now that is not enough, and I'm clearly on my way to a D!

One more point, if you start on PM, you will be getting a lot more feminine features than breasts.  PM acts exactly as full estrogen, so you will most likely get more fat on the hips and ass, smaller equipment, lower libido, difficulty attaining erections, mood changes, loss of muscle and other alterations. PM can also cause other health problems. Before you start taking it, I would advise that you research it very carefully on here and other sites. You might also consider the goals of others taking it as opposed to your own - many may want to be a lot more feminine than what you are stating.  There are other options for growing breasts like herbs (especially fenugreek), massage and pumping. The breast development of course will not be as fast, but you will  not have the other results.

Growing breasts is an interesting journey in self discovery.  I wish you the best and hope that you get what you truly want!

Joey

(04-11-2020, 09:32 PM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  Welcome to the group!

It may become difficult to know when you want to stop!  I have stopp6ed and started many times over the years, and finally come to the conclusion that yes, I really do want full breasts. 

The excitement of growing your breasts along with the actual feeling and appearance of having them can become very addictive in the sense of wanting more. When I started, my goal was to fill a B cup. That wasn't big enough and I wanted a C. Now that is not enough, and I'm clearly on my way to a D!

One more point, if you start on PM, you will be getting a lot more feminine features than breasts.  PM acts exactly as full estrogen, so you will most likely get more fat on the hips and ass, smaller equipment, lower libido, difficulty attaining erections, mood changes, loss of muscle and other alterations. PM can also cause other health problems. Before you start taking it, I would advise that you research it very carefully on here and other sites. You might also consider the goals of others taking it as opposed to your own - many may want to be a lot more feminine than what you are stating.  There are other options for growing breasts like herbs (especially fenugreek), massage and pumping. The breast development of course will not be as fast, but you will  not have the other results.

Growing breasts is an interesting journey in self discovery.  I wish you the best and hope that you get what you truly want!

Joey

Yes of course. My goal is do this carefuly with my health. My program is based with this herbs and suplements: red clover, dandelion root, licorice root, fenugreek, gaba, paba, agnus castus, red reishi, and grains of dha( omega 3). I order PM to try it for a 1 or 2 weeks or 1 month, no more. Im prefer get a B cup  Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue"> , no more growth. For this reason im a bit scared about PM, and for possible issues of health.

Im taking 1000, or 500, mg of herbs and reishi except licorice root. At morning, afternoon, and night. Next weeks il try to post some photos of the begining, but i satarted in middle of october and this is my 3 week so may body lose fat and seems more feminine but i dont have formed breast yet. And i feel my ..... has reduced in size.

Are the corrects herbs? Any advice ?

(06-11-2020, 05:54 PM)microngs Wrote:  

(04-11-2020, 09:32 PM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  Welcome to the group!

It may become difficult to know when you want to stop!  I have stopp6ed and started many times over the years, and finally come to the conclusion that yes, I really do want full breasts. 

Joey

Yes of course. My goal is do this carefuly with my health. My program is based with this herbs and suplements: red clover, dandelion root, licorice root, fenugreek, gaba, paba, agnus castus, red reishi, and grains of dha( omega 3). I order PM to try it for a 1 or 2 weeks or 1 month, no more. Im prefer get a B cup  Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue"> , no more growth. For this reason im a bit scared about PM, and for possible issues of health.

Im taking 1000, or 500, mg of herbs and reishi except licorice root. At morning, afternoon, and night. Next weeks il try to post some photos of the begining, but i satarted in middle of october and this is my 3 week so may body lose fat and seems more feminine but i dont have formed breast yet. And i feel my ..... has reduced in size.

Are the corrects herbs? Any advice ?

here are the three photos

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That’s an awfully lot to be taking. 

You could just get away with PM, RR, FG, MSM, D3

Everyone is different, Past performance does not 
guarantee future success. Ymmv. 

Be sure to read the Breast Growing Notes and 
Project-X threads.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon