Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Feet shrinking?

I was purchasing new shoes about a week ago, I tried on my typical size 9.5 shoe (US mens sizing). I've worn 9.5s all of my adult life. They seemed way too big on me. So, I tried on a size 9. It also seemed to have too much room in the toe box. I saw an 8.5 and thought, "I wonder," and tried it on. It fit like a glove!

I've read that smaller feet are a typical side effect of estrogen dominance. Is it possible that this is a permanent change, or would my feet go back to original size if I stopped my NBE? I hope it's permanent and they'll get even smaller.

I believe it’s associated with cartilage shrinking, which “is” a thing. I used to be a size 12. Now I’m a 10.5 .... I used to be 5’11”, now I’m 5’9”, etc.

(27-10-2020, 05:54 PM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  I believe it’s associated with cartilage shrinking, which “is” a thing. I used to be a size 12. Now I’m a 10.5 .... I used to be 5’11”, now I’m 5’9”, etc.

Yeah this is a thing, I was an embarrassingly small size 6, am now a 5. Shorter now 5'6'' with scrawny arms. Just wish the ribcage would alter too but that's never going to happen. If you go serious on the quest for boobs you need to realise the entire body is going to change not just your bust. Something most of us prefer to ignore but it happens and has to be accepted as part of the new you.

Oh, and yeah, feminine feet getting cold easily that's a thing too. Now have hotsox slippers for the microwave.
Gonna have to photograph my tiny feet now won't I ?

(28-10-2020, 05:05 AM)Drew Wrote:  

(27-10-2020, 05:54 PM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  I believe it’s associated with cartilage shrinking, which “is” a thing. I used to be a size 12. Now I’m a 10.5 .... I used to be 5’11”, now I’m 5’9”, etc.

Yeah this is a thing, I was an embarrassingly small size 6, am now a 5. Shorter now 5'6'' with scrawny arms. Just wish the ribcage would alter too but that's never going to happen. If you go serious on the quest for boobs you need to realise the entire body is going to change not just your bust. Something most of us prefer to ignore but it happens and has to be accepted as part of the new you.

Oh, and yeah, feminine feet getting cold easily that's a thing too. Now have hotsox  slippers for the microwave.
Of Course!
Make sure your toenails are done too Big Grin
Bobbi

Thank you for the replies.

I love the fact that they're shrinking. But my question remains... is it permanent, even if I didn't continue NBE/HRT? Or, would they return to normal size eventually once hormones shifted back to male numbers?

(28-10-2020, 04:48 PM)Peyton Wrote:  Thank you for the replies.

I love the fact that they're shrinking. But my question remains... is it permanent, even if I didn't continue NBE/HRT? Or, would they return to normal size eventually once hormones shifted back to male numbers?

That's a good question, I would like to know the answer too. I was planning on stopping when I start to strain a c cup, hoping the rest of my body changes remain.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(28-10-2020, 01:41 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(28-10-2020, 05:05 AM)Drew Wrote:  

Oh, and yeah, feminine feet getting cold easily that's a thing too. Now have hotsox  slippers for the microwave.
Of Course!
Make sure your toenails are done too Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">
Bobbi
Sorry couldn't be bothered to do nails so stood on an a4 sheet in my socks, but this is what your feet may look like on hormones. Am also now concerned that they may get bigger again if I stop the hormones.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon