Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Melatonin

Not sure if this is a valid thing or not.

Someone has posted on a transgender site that she is fairly flat chested, but has seen a sudden growth spurt after taking Melatonin, after letting it dissolve under her tongue.

LOTUS ??

(27-10-2020, 02:43 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Not sure if this is a valid thing or not.

Someone has posted on a transgender site that she is fairly flat chested, but has seen a sudden growth spurt after taking Melatonin, after letting it dissolve under her tongue.

LOTUS ??

This Mount Sinai page states that one of the potential side effects of melatonin is breast enlargement in men.

https://www.mountsinai.org/health-librar.../melatonin

Lotus made a few posts in the Project-X thread around about page # 420 on how Melatonin helps control Somatostatin, which is associated with DHT. I can’t do the research Lotus posted justice, though. There is a correlation.

Forgot Link .... 

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=17436&page=420

(27-10-2020, 05:52 PM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  Forgot Link .... 

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=17436&page=420

Awesome .. thanks ..

N/P .... Lotus is on hiatus right now. My explanation would never do justice to the research that Lotus shares.

Just a little note about this here, I have been taking 5mg melatonin daily for about a year now due to trouble falling asleep.... Only to find out it might actually help with breast growth. Talk about blind luck. Big Grin

(05-01-2021, 08:07 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Just a little note about this here, I have been taking 5mg melatonin daily for about a year now due to trouble falling asleep.... Only to find out it might actually help with breast growth. Talk about blind luck. Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Seems to be doing the same to me.
Been on Melatonin, 3mg daily for about 3 years now. My weight fluctuates between 108kg and 102kg. And everytime I gain wait, i'm gaining it on my breast and when i'm losing it, i'm not losing it over there.
So this seems to be the result from 3 years of melatonin:

(12-12-2021, 09:04 PM)eve_phedrina Wrote:  

(05-01-2021, 08:07 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Just a little note about this here, I have been taking 5mg melatonin daily for about a year now due to trouble falling asleep.... Only to find out it might actually help with breast growth. Talk about blind luck. Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Seems to be doing the same to me.
Been on Melatonin, 3mg daily for about 3 years now. My weight fluctuates between 108kg and 102kg. And everytime I gain wait, i'm gaining it on my breast and when i'm losing it, i'm not losing it over there.
So this seems to be the result from 3 years of melatonin:

You taking nothing else but melatonin?  I have been taking melatonin, 20 mg, for about a year and before that, 10mg for 2 years.  No body changes.

I take 20mg of melatonin every night for about a year, a smaller does before that. Melatonin has anti-cancer benefits. That is why I started taking it. Since joining here I read it what Lotus said.

I have growth but I take many other supplements like 8pn, red clover, green tea, resishi, DIM and spearmint tea. I plan to stay on my current supplements for a long time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon