Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Finally, breast growth.

Something unusual .. may be just a placebo effect but !!

I started taking my progesterone one in the morning and one at night, I also added estrogen pills, with the progesterone, swallowing.

I seem to be having a growth spurt.

I can physically see the growth, and feel the tightness in my bra cups.

It's enough at this point, if OHIP send me for a second opinion, I will get turned down for augmentation.

After almost 7 years of HRT, I finally seem to be developing some actual breast growth.

( For reference, I started on patches, then upgraded to injections )

(02-12-2021, 01:11 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Something unusual .. may be just a placebo effect but !!

I started taking my progesterone one in the morning and one at night, I also added estrogen pills, with the progesterone, swallowing.

I seem to be having a growth spurt.

I can physically see the growth, and feel the tightness in my bra cups.

It's enough at this point, if OHIP send me for a second opinion, I will get turned down for augmentation.

After almost 7 years of HRT, I finally seem to be developing some actual breast growth.

( For reference, I started on patches, then upgraded to injections )

That's great to hear! I've heard about these "late" spurts before. That could be you! Progesterone is fascinating. It gives me weird dreams, makes me feel all cuddly and I think it makes my nipples more sensitive. Not much is really known about it.

Oh wow Jannet, that is so cool! About time. Big Grin

Congrats Jannet!
Wow I guess your body has finally deiced that your serious about this girl thing and is letting the real you grow! Smile
Huggs
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon