Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Melatonin

I've taken 3 mg. melatonin every night for 15 years.  If melatonin alone made breasts, I'd have noticed it by now.

(12-12-2021, 10:16 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

(12-12-2021, 09:04 PM)eve_phedrina Wrote:  

Seems to be doing the same to me.

Been on Melatonin, 3mg daily for about 3 years now. My weight fluctuates between 108kg and 102kg. And everytime I gain wait, i'm gaining it on my breast and when i'm losing it, i'm not losing it over there.
So this seems to be the result from 3 years of melatonin:

You taking nothing else but melatonin?  I have been taking melatonin, 20 mg, for about a year and before that, 10mg for 2 years.  No body changes.

Indeed, I'm not taking anything special, just 3mg of melatonin in the evening to get to sleep.

I have been wondering why my boobs have been growing, but I really can't figure it out if it isn't the melatonin that is interfering with my hormones

(14-12-2021, 09:01 PM)eve_phedrina Wrote:  

(12-12-2021, 10:16 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

(12-12-2021, 09:04 PM)eve_phedrina Wrote:  

Seems to be doing the same to me.

Been on Melatonin, 3mg daily for about 3 years now. My weight fluctuates between 108kg and 102kg. And everytime I gain wait, i'm gaining it on my breast and when i'm losing it, i'm not losing it over there.
So this seems to be the result from 3 years of melatonin:

You taking nothing else but melatonin?  I have been taking melatonin, 20 mg, for about a year and before that, 10mg for 2 years.  No body changes.

Indeed, I'm not taking anything special, just 3mg of melatonin in the evening to get to sleep.

I have been wondering why my boobs have been growing, but I really can't figure it out if it isn't the melatonin that is interfering with my hormones

something else in your diet?  Amazing.....  you must be one of the few people who are highly sensitive to melatonin side effects. Positive side: low adverse side effects like high blood pressure, etc.  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon