Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[ Questions ] Which is the best Anti-androgen to take alongside PM

Been lurking since forever, and decide to ask this question because there's so many kind of anti androgen
i used saw palmetto and PM in the past, but i saw some people reccomending reishi mushroom
is saw palmetto weak AA compared to reishi mushroom

what is the best combination of AA to take alongside PM? because i have some success using PM.

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=17416 

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=24358 

Red Reishi

White peony is a good option, as well as blocking T to DHT, it also upregulates T to E conversion.

I haven't tried white peony yet, and i'm confused as it seems like i hit some kind of wall by using just PM, been applying PM with oral consumption for around 2 years now. maybe it's time to step up the game, and try out things like Progesterone Cream or Bovine Ovary

Also thank you stevenator and janet duff for replying. Don't know how to post an image attachment and if someone can list things they try on when they hit walls on certain size/stage of breast development it would be really helpfull.

What I find confusing and frustrating is that I keep seeing posts where people recommend taking Saw Palmetto, or White Peony, or Reishi Mushroom, along with PM.  But they never saw HOW MUCH to take, and I haven't been able to find the answer after multiple searches.  What do people recommend along with 2000mg PM?

Also, is it good to mix these anti-androgens? Or to stick with one?

(26-10-2020, 09:53 PM)c9medea Wrote:  

I haven't tried white peony yet, and i'm confused as it seems like i hit some kind of wall by using just PM, been applying PM with oral consumption for around 2 years now. maybe it's time to step up the game, and try out things like Progesterone Cream or Bovine Ovary

Also thank you stevenator and janet duff for replying. Don't know how to post an image attachment and if someone can list things they try on when they hit walls on certain size/stage of breast development it would be really helpfull.

I think you should get bio-identical progesterone cream: When the growth has been going on for a while with any (phyto-) estrogen stuff such as PM, you need progesterone to "fish the work" . Lotus has explained here well why Progesterone is necessary after the breasts have started to develop: https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=21243

A snippet from that thread: "As far as the breasts are concerned, progesterone stimulates the breast tissue to grow - both the mammary glands and the associated tissue in the breasts. Some women have reported growth of up to 2 cup sizes from progesterone cream alone. But remember, the cream only works in this way when applied directly to the breasts."

-Teddy

There are three keys needed for NBE: Estrogen, Progesterone and Anti-Androgen.

As a very general guideline, effective daily doses should be somewhere between these values.

Estrogen:1000-2000mg -- start at 500mg/day for at least a week or two before increasing to 1000mg and so on.

AA:1000-2000mg -- start at 500mg/day for at least a week or two before increasing to 1000mg (AA is everyday, no breaks)

Progesterone: 20mg -- start doses once breasts have fully budded, stay at 20mg, this will give you the same blood level of a 28yo female.

Example Schedules (there are no hard rules here, except that the AA is always taken everyday, no breaks, regardless)

5 days on/2 days off -- that is, five days of Estrogen & Progesterone, then two days off of both. (This is how Testosterone therapy is usually scheduled for males)

2 weeks on Estrogen only, followed by 2 weeks on Progesterone only (This somewhat mimics a female cycle) This schedule saves money too.

Karen  Heart

Time to buy more, what is the best brand of reishi mushroom and green tea to buy.
Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Pooky

Hope this is in right place.

Lotus Wrote:  
Pueraria mirifica @ 500-1500pm (daily)
Progesterone cream-⅛ teaspoon per breast (3-4 times per week) only after you've achieved breast buds (which is typically around 6 months, give or take).
MSM 1-3g per day. antioxidant, taking msm facilitates a pro-breast growth pathway called STAT5, it's a protein synthesizer, Meaning it helps raise growth hormone.
Vitamin D3 & Calcium, helps with breast growing. If you take Calcium you need V-D3 to become more biologically active. Source vitamin D3 with organic olive oil.  Vitamin D increases circulating IGF1 in adults
Melatonin (dosage varies per person), taking this is going after REM and Deep sleep stages (@ body healing), and other things. 
Reishi extract-follow manufacturers dosing guidelines, the higher the polysaccharides the stronger anti-androgen. Like this one below, it's organic and 35% polysaccharides. 

Technically, MSM stimulates the stat5 pathway which facilitates phosphorylation and the nuclear translocation and DNA binding...in other words it helps with breast growth. MSM also stimulates prolactin and enhances GH (growth hormone).

[Image: MOdE2TGXXhhXuEAJppjOWbUPbqM87CY_70sEk3Wq...9_tHb04Tz4]
From micro-ingredients main website:
All our ingredients come with USA lab test reports. You are welcome to request free digital copies of any lab reports.

Sustainably US Grown, Organic Reishi Mushroom Extract 100:1 Powder with 30% Polysaccharides, 8 Ounce, Reishi Mushroom Powder Organic, No GMOs and Vegan Friendly.
Strongly Support Longevity, Cardiovascular System, Energy, Endurance, Stamina, Premium Reishi Extract for Reishi Tea and Reishi Coffee.*
No GMOs, No Additives, No Preservatives, No Fillers, No Artificial Colors and No Gluten.
https://www.amazon.com/Organic-Reishi-Mu...mp_s_a_1_4?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon