Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Posted this on my Tumblr ( breast growth for men and Sissy's)

Smile Interact on this one if you would, let's say your a male who has grown breast you can't hide anymore under your work clothes, what do you say when confronted with why do you have boobs / bra lines

Gynecomastia.

That's the obvious answer.   It worked for Robert Paulson.

My favorite one is:

It's because of a medication I'm taking.

"May I ask which one?"

"Estrogen!"   Wink

That made me laugh, I could just see that at my shop

Good Question.
One could, of course, just say i'm in Transition, smile and walk away.
And ask if they'd like to see your panties?
Bobbi

As  guy who is growing full breasts I have thought of eventually being in that situation.

I would probably just say "Gynecomastia - happens a lot to us older guys".

Joey

(04-10-2020, 01:16 PM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  As  guy who is growing full breasts I have thought of eventually being in that situation.

Joey

People at work have noticed and commented. I just tell them I have lost a lot of weight everywhere but not on my chest so I now have boobies and quite like them. Nobody seems to care, though I do think they suspect what is really going on, the changes have been radical but am beyond the point of caring..

(05-10-2020, 06:56 AM)Drew Wrote:  

(04-10-2020, 01:16 PM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  As  guy who is growing full breasts I have thought of eventually being in that situation.

Joey

People at work have noticed and commented. I just tell them I have lost a lot of weight everywhere but not on my chest so I now have boobies and quite like them. Nobody seems to care, though I do think they suspect what is really going on, the changes have been radical but am beyond the point of caring..

I considered this before starting breast enhancement. 

My reply will be 'older male' gynecomastia. Happy to see others have come to the same thought !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon