Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is the order and general timeline of changes?

Usually how long is it from when there's aching, to when buds start showing up? I'm on day 6 right now.

When do changes usually occur...as in roughly how long from when I start can I expect the following to happen?
Breast bud formation start
Breast bud fully integrates into tissue
Nipple enlargement (length and width)
Areola enlargement
Montgomery gland formation & development
Increases in nipple sensitivity

Will it be just one day there's no buds, and the next day when I wake up there's a hard lump behind one or both nipples? Is it a fairly sudden change?

Lastly, if I were to stop after breast bud formation, would I keep any of the increased sensitivity, or would it be reduced back to what it was originally?

*I already know from personal experience that if I quit prior to breast buds that sensitivity returns to normal. I'm wondering about post-buds experiences

(22-10-2020, 08:20 PM)Fasttrack Wrote:  Usually how long is it from when there's aching, to when buds start showing up? I'm on day 6 right now.

When do changes usually occur...as in roughly how long from when I start can I expect the following to happen?
Breast bud formation start
Breast bud fully integrates into tissue
Nipple enlargement (length and width)
Areola enlargement
Montgomery gland formation & development
Increases in nipple sensitivity

Will it be just one day there's no buds, and the next day when I wake up there's a hard lump behind one or both nipples? Is it a fairly sudden change?

Lastly, if I were to stop after breast bud formation, would I keep any of the increased sensitivity, or would it be reduced back to what it was originally?

*I already know from personal experience that if I quit prior to breast buds that sensitivity returns to normal. I'm wondering about post-buds experiences

Unless you very lucky ( or unlucky, depends on your view ), visible changes can take months, even with breast bud formation it's not like anyone will notice.

After two years on PM I was very concerned, we went on a trip to Cuba and I figured I wouldn't be taking my top off.
To my surprise, most of the older males had larger moob's than I had breast development. I took my top off, and no one even noticed. I had lost of breast bud formation at this point

Once you have breast bud formation, it's not going away. However any fat distribution will fade over time.

Thank you for the response.

I decided to, for the 4th time, to quit, and throw everything away. It's already trashed. I wrote a log of reasons I'm quitting just a couple weeks ago, and I've only added to that list since I started it. I figured I'd provide those reasons here for anyone interested. Some are less conclusive, others are life-threatening concerns. For men, testosterone protects us, and elevated estrogen harms us in a variety of ways. The opposite is true for women...estrogen is beneficial for them, while elevated testosterone is not. I'm talking about from a wholeistic standpoint, and from just how our brains and body developed, how we have some organs the other gender simply doesn't have that helps regulate our hormones in a way that protects us from a myriad of things. I'm talking about not just getting better sleep, but things like increased risk of dementia as well.

Forgive any profanity in my list.

Increased Risks of taking PM:

Prostate cancer
Dementia/Alzheimer’s..........is ANYTHING worth risking THIS?!?!
Blood clots and stroke
Blood clots going to lungs
Heart attack
Muscle weakness
Muscle spasms and twitching
Joint pain
Osteoperosis
Edema
Loss of energy, exhaustion
Changes in eyesight
Brain fog
Headaches
Penis shrinkage and pain with erections
Thinner skin leads to easier bruising...aka internal bleeding, and therefore...blood clots. See above.
Constant waking up in middle of night, then being unable to fall back asleep after only 3 hours of sleep, for 5+ days in a row. Can barely function. Fuck this! So fucking tired all the time, can barely do jack shit. This isn’t worth it! Fuck…

Very valid concerns which I suppose we all have and are frightened of, personally I know the risks but love my female side, my body and the changes in my personality. Yes the risks are a worry but for me going back to being full male would be more frightening and not how I would want to live the rest of my life.
That's just me, however I do understand your concern about potential health risks.
Perhaps the sleeping disorder is due to worrying about what risk you may be putting yourself in?

(23-10-2020, 07:06 AM)Fasttrack Wrote:  I decided to, for the 4th time, to quit, and throw everything away. It's already trashed. I wrote a log of reasons I'm quitting just a couple weeks ago, and I've only added to that list since I started it. I figured I'd provide those reasons here for anyone interested. Some are less conclusive, others are life-threatening concerns. For men, testosterone protects us, and elevated estrogen harms us in a variety of ways. The opposite is true for women...estrogen is beneficial for them, while elevated testosterone is not. I'm talking about from a wholeistic standpoint, and from just how our brains and body developed, how we have some organs the other gender simply doesn't have that helps regulate our hormones in a way that protects us from a myriad of things. I'm talking about not just getting better sleep, but things like increased risk of dementia as well.

Forgive any profanity in my list.

Increased Risks of taking PM:

Prostate cancer
Dementia/Alzheimer’s..........is ANYTHING worth risking THIS?!?!
Blood clots and stroke
Blood clots going to lungs
Heart attack
Muscle weakness
Muscle spasms and twitching
Joint pain
Osteoperosis
Edema
Loss of energy, exhaustion
Changes in eyesight
Brain fog
Headaches
Penis shrinkage and pain with erections
Thinner skin leads to easier bruising...aka internal bleeding, and therefore...blood clots. See above.
Constant waking up in middle of night, then being unable to fall back asleep after only 3 hours of sleep, for 5+ days in a row. Can barely function. Fuck this! So fucking tired all the time, can barely do jack shit. This isn’t worth it! Fuck…

I would have thought much of the above is dosage related, rather like a lot of other things we put in our bodies

I take Citicoline as a supplement to help boost growth hormone. It’s main function, however, is to boost the memory and help stave off Alzheimer’s.

Thanks just Googled Citicoline and will have to order it. Noticed lately I am a bit forgetful but don't think it's related to my hormone dosage, but sounds like something that may be definitely worth trying.

Hi, saw these posts about citicoline and thought it was interesting for helping you grow, but after some quick internet research I found articles like this that say citicoline increases growth hormone and decreases prolaction.  https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/639755/

Why would this be preferable?  I understand the growth hormone will help you grow, but if you're decreasing prolactin, won't it have less of a feminizing effect?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon