Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol 69 Days Bustomizer Experience Log

(19-12-2020, 07:40 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I'm just chiming in to compliment your super pretty boobies. They're beautiful. <3 Big Grin
Thank you so much!

(19-12-2020, 07:51 PM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  Yeah, the template change threw everyone for a loop. 

Good luck wit the atomizer. Please report your findings? I’ve been curious about it, myself. It seems to be an expensive product for such a small quantity. 

I agree with DiDi. You have a lovely bosom. Was that all from just PM?? 

Consider adding MSM. Many genetic females increase their bust line well into their adult years with MSM/D3. 

Welcome to the forum. The Breast Growing Notes section is a good one to read. 

Take care 
Thank you, Stevenator_too! It is good to be here. 

I just finished the bottle and will post the results after i respond to this message.

Yes, the growth you see is primarily from PM though i did use other helper supplements (GABA, PABA, Evening Primrose) and used both the capsules and the PM breast cream along with progesterone cream and chi massage. I have been on roughly this regimen for 8 years now. Currently I am on a maintenance regimen of just PM and progesterone cream and chi massage. 

I am not familiar with MDM. I will look it up! Thank you!

Cheers!
Teri

(20-12-2020, 11:43 AM)wee2er Wrote:  I'd like to chime in with a big bell, those are absolute beauties, perfect nipples and aureoles and fantastic size and shaped breasts.
Many thanks for posting the pictures you are truly inspiring.
Thank you! You are overly kind!

December 20, 2020

So I have completed 2 months on the Ainterol 69 Days Bustomizer spray. My general feelings are that it will add some oomph even on top of whatever pm therapy you may currently be on. According to my measurements there was a .25" increase in bust circumference with a negligible increase in the chest measurement. So the increase most likely came from an increase in breast size. Anecdotally, they do feel a bit fuller, but i don't think they look larger. The purpose was to see if I had maxed out what i can expect from herbal NBE, or if there was still more growth headroom i could tap into by increasing the dose. I think there might be some room to grow but the cost/benefit may not be worth it. If you are starting out though and have the money, i think this is may be a viable alternative to capsules and creams.

Again, i was using two pumps of the 69 Days Bustomizer along with my maintenance regimen of PM cream and Progesterone cream and chi massage (300 rotations) 2x/day.

I hope whoever reads this experience will find it helpful in deciding if 69 Days is right for them.

Good luck and Enjoy your journey!

Cheers!
Teri

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Finally, because this was an experiment, i wasn't going for flattering when i took the pictures. And, flattering they are not. I'll end this post with some pictures that I'm a bit more proud of. Smile

Cheers!
Teri

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oh wow, specially the first pic there with the white bra, gorgeous as always. Big Grin

(21-12-2020, 04:26 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Oh wow, specially the first pic there with the white bra, gorgeous as always. Big Grin
Thank you! That's actually my favorite bra!

That bra give quite the lift & curves. Very nice. 

Although I don’t post artistic photos here, I appreciate others with an eye & appreciation for lighting & effect. I shot photos professionally for over 10 years doing corporate work and artistic models & nudes on the side for fun out of Las Vegas working with Showgirls. Those were the days. Corporate events are boring. But, your photos are great. 

Anyway, MSM is Methylsulfonylmethane. MSM for short. Google msm & breasts for a ton of responses. Lotus here on BN advises to pair with Vitamin D3 at bedtime for best results. Fenugreek (Saponins) is also another legendary herb for NBE. 

Take care

(21-12-2020, 09:08 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  That bra give quite the lift & curves. Very nice. 

Although I don’t post artistic photos here, I appreciate others with an eye & appreciation for lighting & effect. I shot photos professionally for over 10 years doing corporate work and artistic models & nudes on the side for fun out of Las Vegas working with Showgirls. Those were the days. Corporate events are boring. But, your photos are great. 

Anyway, MSM is Methylsulfonylmethane. MSM for short. Google msm & breasts for a ton of responses. Lotus here on BN advises to pair with Vitamin D3 at bedtime for best results. Fenugreek (Saponins) is also another legendary herb for NBE. 

Take care
Wow! that sounds like a dream job! As for artistic, thank you, but except for the one with the black background, i was just fooling around with what seemed like an excellent opportunity nature was providing!

I will look into MSM. I did try Fenugreek when i first started. I didn't see much in terms of results which was why i switched to PM. I do have friends who have had amazing results with Fenugreek though!

Cheers!
Teri

No phytoestrogen source beats PM. Red Clover is good, but not near as strong. FG is a good source of prolactin and provides support for milk ducts etc. Good Luck and again welcome!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon