Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A new confession

As I approach 40 years old, I've been considering making one final change towards my feminism program.   I'm considering having an orchiectomy. This is not reassignment.  It's surgical removal of the testicles, keeping the shaft.   There are several factors supporting this consideration, and several more I have yo take into account before making a final decision. 

I already have children and have no intention or desire to ever have more.   Testicular cancer also runs prevalent in my family.  As it stands, they are generally in the way more than they help. 

I know that the recovery process will be several weeks that my ability to work will be severely impacted.  I know that it will also be considerably more difficult to attain and maintain an erection if I do this.  It could also promote greater breast growth, and I'm not sure if that's good or bad, so I put it with the bad parts for now. 

I will be discussing the matter with my wife and my doctor.  This is a decision there's no taking back once it's done.  Everything else I've done could be undone, in one way or another, but this is a lifelong permanent alteration.

Check out the forum over at the Eunuch Archives. There are several people over there would could offer loads of info if you’re considering this. It might be a valuable resource for you. Best of luck to you.

http://forums.eunuch.org/content.php

(06-10-2020, 06:44 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  As I approach 40 years old, I've been considering making one final change towards my feminism program.   I'm considering having an orchiectomy. This is not reassignment.  It's surgical removal of the testicles, keeping the shaft.   There are several factors supporting this consideration, and several more I have yo take into account before making a final decision.  I already have children and have no intention or desire to ever have more.   Testicular cancer also runs prevalent in my family.  As it stands, they are generally in the way more than they help.  I know that the recovery process will be several weeks that my ability to work will be severely impacted.  I know that it will also be considerably more difficult to attain and maintain an erection if I do this.  It could also promote greater breast growth, and I'm not sure if that's good or bad, so I put it with the bad parts for now.  I will be discussing the matter with my wife and my doctor.  This is a decision there's no taking back once it's done.  Everything else I've done could be undone, in one way or another, but this is a lifelong permanent alteration.

What do you mean about them being in the way more than they help?  Also, with the feminization that you have done to date, are you still easily able to attain and maintain an erection????

(06-10-2020, 08:42 AM)Troublewithnibbles Wrote:  

What do you mean about them being in the way more than they help?  Also, with the feminization that you have done to date, are you still easily able to attain and maintain an erection????

It takes more effort to get erect than it used to, but yes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon