Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PW waistline
Yep.  All grains.  Get vitamins and minerals from vegetables.  That is my finding.

The only highly digestible part of a grain is the starch.  This could turn into an endless debate, as mountains of conflicting written "evidence" could be cited.  The evidence that convinces me personally is the result that my approach has produced in me.  I have high confidence it would work for nearly anyone else.

(07-10-2020, 03:29 AM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote: Yep.  All grains.  Get vitamins and minerals from vegetables.  That is my finding.

The only highly digestible part of a grain is the starch.  This could turn into an endless debate, as mountains of conflicting written "evidence" could be cited.  The evidence that convinces me personally is the result that my approach has produced in me.  I have high confidence it would work for nearly anyone else.

Alright I already spend hours shopping in the supermarket reading all the small print, usually look at calories first and reject it if too much, but now have to look for grain?

(07-10-2020, 05:57 AM)Drew Wrote:

(07-10-2020, 03:29 AM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote: Yep.  All grains.  Get vitamins and minerals from vegetables.  That is my finding.

Alright I already spend hours shopping in the supermarket reading all the small print, usually look at calories first and reject it if too much, but now have to look for grain? Alright I normally do get bored and just buy my raw white cabbage and salad, a splash of olive oil and pepper or a tin of baked beans, they have absolutely no fat. Or a tin of heinz tomatoe soup, would be amazed at how few calories a tin of that has and lasts all day.

Yes baked beans and cabbage and NO, I don't fart a lot. Smile

(07-10-2020, 06:07 AM)Drew Wrote:
(07-10-2020, 05:57 AM)Drew Wrote:

Alright I already spend hours shopping in the supermarket reading all the small print, usually look at calories first and reject it if too much, but now have to look for grain? Alright I normally do get bored and just buy my raw white cabbage and salad, a splash of olive oil and pepper or a tin of baked beans, they have absolutely no fat. Or a tin of heinz tomatoe soup, would be amazed at how few calories a tin of that has and lasts all day.

Yes baked beans and cabbage and NO, I don't fart a lot. Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

I remember one time I stopped at a restaurant at a rest stop on the Autobahn. On the menu they had bratwurst and by it it said:  Mit Bratwurst “fahrt” Mann gut.

I ordered the bratwurst...lol