Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should we be worried about cancer? estrogen cancer

Just reading Lotus' notes here on the first page: https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=24358
Says "As breast and ovarian cancers require estrogen to grow", so what can we do to reduce the risk?

Is it... you pays your money you takes yer chances?
Or some cases of cancer had an existing predisposition and is unrelated to NBE?

Worry about genetics like sisters and moms with breast Cancer. Worry about skin tags and get tested. Colonoscopy Breast exam and have a endocrinologist for pro tests.

(11-01-2024, 02:40 AM)Billie Wrote:  Worry about genetics like sisters and moms with breast Cancer. Worry about skin tags and get tested. Colonoscopy Breast exam and have a endocrinologist for pro tests.

I have quite a few skin tags and moles Sad

I got tested for cancer three times. Some tests were sonogram colonoscopy mole and skin abnormal skin tags removed and tested. My wife had zero stage cervical cancer surgery then tubes then hysterectomy three surgeries with no spread no metastasis.  My grandparents dads side died of cancer my grandmother moms side had mastectomy she had a very large top.

Play smart and don't worry yourself sick about cancer... Its one of the stupidest fears people some times fall into, its the same as about any other possible illness, listen to your body, get checked and don't worry. If you get sick, then you deal with it and start healing.

This is a timely topic for me too, my breasts are growing super fast and they have been going withiout a pause for a long time now. Next year I should get a cancer screening booked by default as I'm hitting forty years old so that might be easy to deal with without needing to book one myself. Very few cancer cases in my family and zero of them breast cancers so I'm not really worried. Also I got fuckton of moles, few of which are annoying and I would want to get them removed and some might be worthy of checking out that they're not trying to kill me.

Stop worrying, play smart, get checked. Normal healthcare stuff. Also, HRT is a trade off, giving away prostate cancer risk for breast cancer risk, take your pick. Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon