Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast enlargement but staying man

I want c cup breasts but do not want implants. I am taking pm pills with breast enlargement supplements, along with full breast pumping. I only started in February so I have a little growth in the tissue. Any advice or recommendations on getting larger and staying large.

(28-05-2021, 08:46 AM)dbryan Wrote:  

I want c cup breasts but do not want implants. I am taking pm pills with breast enlargement supplements, along with full breast pumping. I only started in February so I have a little growth in the tissue. Any advice or recommendations on getting larger and staying large.

ive been doing herbs for a few years now off and on but recently strated taking spearmint capsules 500 mg 1 a day had had some good results my boobs are filling out and my skin has got very soft similar results as PM , the supliments seem much stronger the taking the spearmint tea

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon