Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and Liver Tests vs Alcohol

What's your opinion of PM and liver tests, do you think they should be done? As a new user of PM I don't really want to go to a doctor and tell them that I'm taking PM for its feminizing effects and that I would like to start  liver tests. I understand that would be a safer option; but it seems to me that if I were to go to a doctor regarding this  I might as well  ask for for HRT and have the tests. Maybe I will but for now I want to try out the herb.

So  now let's compare PM to alcohol. Alcohol is toxic to the body including the liver, brain, heart, kidneys, bones. It can contribute to various cancers such as   cancer of the mouth, throat, voice box, bowels, liver and breasts. Indeed, it's more toxic to the body than many illicit drugs such as heroin. And yet, I'd  be willing to bet that most people who drink  alcohol don't have  liver tests  because they drink alcohol. Not even those who consume it on daily basis if they are a moderate drinker. Certainly, for example, someone with cirrhosis of the liver due to their alcohol consumption will have liver tests.

So is anyone saying PM is more or just as toxic as alcohol? Also let's look at my PM/alcohol comparison like this: suppose  alcohol wasn't society's favourite recreational   drug. Suppose the vast majority of people were teetotal or took something else. Now suppose in contrast that the vast majority of people (but still a minority) who took alcohol were people like us using it to grow breasts because, for the sake of this comparison, alcohol  also had the equivalent of PM for breast growth.  I wonder how many would be recommending liver tests for breast growers using alcohol.

Do you think  some have liver tests when using PM because PM is seen as much more of an unknown compared to alcohol and so it's a case of  taking an extra cautious approach? Whereas alcohol is a case of I know this stuff can kill me; but if I drink moderately I should be OK and so there's no need for liver tests or any other tests?

What do you think? Sorry if this seems a convoluted comparison, but I'm  just trying to understand more about PM.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon