Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Super confused...what are these lumps in my breast?

good afternoon fine people. I have a question for you all. I have bought several bottles of PM. I took one bottle in March. Most of bottle in June. Finished half a bottle in July and got scared and quit. Started in April for a few days and quit. Along the way I have used multiple bottles of swiss botany serum as well. Each time I was on 2000mg a day.

I am taking my last PM pill for this round tomorrow. This time I started at 500mg for two days. 1,000mg for a few days. 10 days. Been taking 2500 the last few days.

This round my breasts are taking a much more feminine shape than previously.

I am confused on budding. I have fairly large lumps behind both nipples. They feel almost like 2 gumballs side by side. I also have small little lumps. Kind of like a tic tac size and shape. What are all the lumps? Are they breast buds? gynocamastia? or just normal?

I don't want big noticeable breasts. Just nice perky A cups. To be honest I am on the fence about budding. I really want to stop before budding. But part of me wants to go for it. It really is about the fear of actually having permanent breasts that keeps my playing roulette. But along the way I am starting to like my breasts. I go topless most of the summer months.

I am staying male. I don't cross dress or anything like that.

I am having a hard time figuring out what to do now. I am wondering if I budded at some point along the way? At least some of the lumps were here before I started this last round. What are these lumps. I am so confused.

I would add pics if I could figure it out. Profile pic is current of me.

The ball shaped lumps behind the nipples sound like they are buds and if so they are permanent. In which case you have to decide now whether you want to go further or not whilst they are still small enough to not be noticeable. No idea what the tic-tac lumps are, I'm afraid.

The stop-start, on-off merry-go-round is very common, it affected me for several years but did eventually stop.

Thank you so much for the response.  From the beginning I told myself I would make sure I quit before budding.  I guess each time I started I picked up where I  left off causing me to bud. The permanent thing makes my heart beat fast and I get super nervous.

I am really confused. Everything about my life is very masculine. I feel masculine. I am shirtless alot during the summer and cannot have noticeable breasts. But I am really liking the breasts I have.  I dont think anyone really notices now. I kind of want just a little more feminine looking breast.

Can I ask you a couple questions?

1. If I stop cold turkey today what happens to the breast buds? Will they just stay the way they are, get smaller, or eventually turn into breast tissue?

2. What if I decide to continue for 12 more days? That was the goal I set. How big of a gamble is it?

3. The lumps are weird. They extend well past my nipples on each side. Kind of like several gumballs all connected in a row. Getting smaller down the line. They are very deep into my chest

4. I haven't been able to exercise my upper body for several months. I had shoulder surgery. The profile pic is my chest with very little muscle. What happens when I start exercising again?  I do alot weights

5. I have read once you bud your breast could grow at anytime in the future. Based off diet  etc. I have also read once you bud your breast will grow to size they are supposed to.

my biggest fear is my breasts will start growing too big and I won't be able to stop it

Thank you. I am at point i never thought I would be.

Here is a picture I just took today.

The last two days my chest has had this pressure pushing from deep inside my chest towards my nipples. I can almost feel them growing or something happening. Really odd feeling. I change positions to get it to stop  but the pressure continues. It is kind of uncomfortable, but feels good at the same time. It scares me because I know they are growing and I know they are permanent.

I could not see your picture myself, possibly you need to see a doctor, and let them know that you are attempting or have attempted to grow breasts

(01-10-2020, 03:43 PM)michelle street Wrote:  I could not see your picture myself, possibly you need to see a doctor, and let them know that you are attempting or have attempted to grow breasts

I am too embarrassed to tell a doctor what I have done. At least for now.  I like the way my breasts look now. I think I am still coming to terms with them being permanent.

I am not sure what to expect now and going forward. I am guessing now they will continue to grow until my buds are gone?

Sorry to read about all of your problems!

I think you are going through a lot of confusion and need to step back and decide what you really want. I assume we all have gone through several bouts of being unable to decide - but we always go back to growing our breasts.

It is the old case of "be careful what you ask for".

You say that you are masculine and don't want obvious breasts, but you still return to growing them. Anything you do will have lasting effects, and there is no way to predict them. Once the breasts have grown, there is no going back. Returning to the gym will strengthen your chest muscles but will not change your breast size. Only surgery will do that.

Also, PM is a very strong supplement that acts the same as estrogen and is nothing to fool around with. It is not like taking other milder herbs like fenugreeek.  As I recall, the starting dose is only 500 mg/day for a few weeks and you are jumping to far larger doses. You will get the other feminine effects of fat distribution, shrinking genitals, ED, lower libido and lots of other stuff.

This also makes a good point about having a doctor on board if you want to grow breasts, especially if you are going to use anything as serious as PM or estrogen.  You should have regular liver tests while on these things. Also, you can save yourself the embarrassment of having to go to the doctor when something goes wrong - and you can have all sorts of other things besides large breasts!

My own story is that I was at one time going to try PM. I ordered it and started on the introduction dose. After a couple of weeks and reading some horror stories of people overdosing on it, I decided to just screw my courage in place and ask my doctor for estrogen to grow breasts. I am very glad that I did! He gave me estrodiol and has monitored my breast growth.

If you want to try breast growth, going at it slowly and giving yourself time to get used to the idea and changes is best.  I would suggest fenugreek (2 610g capsules 3 times a day) along with a supplement to cut down on DHT.  Most people can tolerate fenugreek and it has little side effects. I used it for over a year and a half and got great results As an added bonus, I think it increased my libido! My doctor even gave it a thumbs up as safer!

Be sure to take your time and do your research.  Good luck on your journey!

Joey

Thank you Joey for the response. I appreciate you reading my post and taking the time to reply and your advice and experience.

I am past budding and think my buds are taking root now. I think having real breasts is inevitable now even if I stop everything.

My buds are deeper and feel softer. Almost hard to find. If I stay on pm will they continue to soften and turn to breast tissue?

I really like my breast size I have now. I am okay with it being permanent. In fact, I want this size to be permanent.

(01-10-2020, 04:59 PM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  Sorry to read about all of your problems!

I think you are going through a lot of confusion and need to step back and decide what you really want. I assume we all have gone through several bouts of being unable to decide - but we always go back to growing our breasts.

It is the old case of "be careful what you ask for".

You say that you are masculine and don't want obvious breasts, but you still return to growing them. Anything you do will have lasting effects, and there is no way to predict them. Once the breasts have grown, there is no going back. Returning to the gym will strengthen your chest muscles but will not change your breast size. Only surgery will do that.

Also, PM is a very strong supplement that acts the same as estrogen and is nothing to fool around with. It is not like taking other milder herbs like fenugreeek.  As I recall, the starting dose is only 500 mg/day for a few weeks and you are jumping to far larger doses. You will get the other feminine effects of fat distribution, shrinking genitals, ED, lower libido and lots of other stuff.

This also makes a good point about having a doctor on board if you want to grow breasts, especially if you are going to use anything as serious as PM or estrogen.  You should have regular liver tests while on these things. Also, you can save yourself the embarrassment of having to go to the doctor when something goes wrong - and you can have all sorts of other things besides large breasts!

My own story is that I was at one time going to try PM. I ordered it and started on the introduction dose. After a couple of weeks and reading some horror stories of people overdosing on it, I decided to just screw my courage in place and ask my doctor for estrogen to grow breasts. I am very glad that I did! He gave me estrodiol and has monitored my breast growth.

If you want to try breast growth, going at it slowly and giving yourself time to get used to the idea and changes is best.  I would suggest fenugreek (2 610g capsules 3 times a day) along with a supplement to cut down on DHT.  Most people can tolerate fenugreek and it has little side effects. I used it for over a year and a half and got great results As an added bonus, I think it increased my libido! My doctor even gave it a thumbs up as safer!

Be sure to take your time and do your research.  Good luck on your journey!

Joey

Hi

sorry I don't want to hijack this thread; but your recommendation re liver tests and PM: is it specifically meant for someone who is taking large doses
only

of PM, or do you also recommend liver tests for low dosages? 

Good evening. Since I am budding what would happen if I stop taking pm right now? Would 2 more weeks make a big difference? That is when I was planning on taking quitting this round.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon