Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

using birth control pills with BO pills

i am a male happily married and always have felt feminine and i have been wearing silicone inserts for quite some time now!

i am waiting for my BO to show up in the mail now!

my question is

I have a very close GF who has given me birth control pills ! will that help with the BO pills or defeat the purpose of them!

will it have different effects that will prevent the BO pills from working properly from them doing there own work!

AGAIN ....
Don’t do it.

I would be wary of mixing hormone sources.  Birth Control pills are almost pure estrogen.

(29-09-2020, 07:42 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  I would be wary of mixing hormone sources.  Birth Control pills are almost pure estrogen.

I switched from PM to birth control pills about 3 months ago, only added RR and calcium. Has taken 3 months to start feeling pain/discomfort in the booby area but obviously is very effective, never had this much pain on PM I definitely would not take them with BO or PM

(29-09-2020, 01:46 PM)Drew Wrote:  

(29-09-2020, 07:42 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  I would be wary of mixing hormone sources.  Birth Control pills are almost pure estrogen.

I switched from PM to birth control pills about 3 months ago, only added RR and calcium. Has taken 3 months to start feeling pain/discomfort in the booby area but obviously is very effective, never had this much pain on PM I definitely would not take them with BO or PM

How many pills per day?

(01-10-2020, 12:22 PM)ramannab68 Wrote:  
(29-09-2020, 01:46 PM)Drew Wrote:  

(29-09-2020, 07:42 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  I would be wary of mixing hormone sources.  Birth Control pills are almost pure estrogen.

How many pills per day?

For me just one, 2mg.

I hear 2-6 mg is the norm, but always best to start slow no matter how impatient one may be.

is it recommended to us e BO PILLS with vitamins?

also how long roughly does it take to notice any changes with using 500mg at night and 500mg of BO pills!

I have read so many different ways and other mixtures to use!

I'm just not sure if i should just use the BO pills straight or with other ones

hoping someone has a good thought solution to go with the BO pills that are not 2 expensive to purchase

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon