Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Did you miss me?

Hello, sisters. 

I know I've been away a long time, but I have been following all of your journeys.   I was here, just not here.   2020 has been that kind of year. 

I'm still living in North Carolina, working a lot.  Finished my Master's degree in statistics a few months ago.  But I know that's not the progress you all want to know about. Teehee.

As for NBE, I've cut it off.   I'm barely taking a maintenance dose, anymore.   Last measuring at 40D, and yikes, they can be heavy.  The boy parts are still there, and my wife appreciates it, although she loves playing with my breasts even more.

I'll be turning 40 next month, and wanted to do something something special for you all to celebrate, but no spoilers.  You'll just have to wait and see.  I will give you one new picture, though.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(28-09-2020, 06:20 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  Hello, sisters. 

I know I've been away a long time, but I have been following all of your journeys.   I was here, just not here.   2020 has been that kind of year. 

I'm still living in North Carolina, working a lot.  Finished my Master's degree in statistics a few months ago.  But I know that's not the progress you all want to know about. Teehee.

As for NBE, I've cut it off.   I'm barely taking a maintenance dose, anymore.   Last measuring at 40D, and yikes, they can be heavy.  The boy parts are still there, and my wife appreciates it, although she loves playing with my breasts even more.

I'll be turning 40 next month, and wanted to do something something special for you all to celebrate, but no spoilers.  You'll just have to wait and see.  I will give you one new picture, though.

You indeed have been busy!  Glad to make your acquaintance. And welcome back!

If I may ask: You mentioned in another thread that your original intent was to grow boobs only. Did the feminization come along with the breast growth or did you later decide to do that also?

[quote ]
If I may ask:  You mentioned in another thread that your original intent was to grow boobs only. Did the feminization come along with the breast growth or did you later decide to do that also?
[/quote]

It wasn't quite a decision, but it didn't come along with the breasts, either.   My whole sense of self changed.   I was happier than I could ever remember having been.  This was who I was meant to be, and it is the best version of myself.   Growing beasts helped me realize that.

(28-09-2020, 08:05 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  [quote pid='212377' dateline='1601271625']

If I may ask:  You mentioned in another thread that your original intent was to grow boobs only. Did the feminization come along with the breast growth or did you later decide to do that also?

It wasn't quite a decision, but it didn't come along with the breasts, either.   My whole sense of self changed.   I was happier than I could ever remember having been.  This was who I was meant to be, and it is the best version of myself.   Growing beasts helped me realize that.
[/quote]

Ah. I think I understand. It is wonderful that you discovered this!

(28-09-2020, 08:09 AM)Troublewithnibbles Wrote:  

(28-09-2020, 08:05 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  [quote pid='212377' dateline='1601271625']
so Demon, you must have transitioned to full time woman. Ho else would you hide those D cups in boy mode?

Ah. I think I understand. It is wonderful that you discovered this!

[/quote]

Hello and welcome back!
You look amazing in your new picture, and very happy! Congratulations!

P.s. What herbs do you take to get younger each time you post a picture?

(28-09-2020, 03:55 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  P.s. What herbs do you take to get younger each time you post a picture?

It involved making a deal with a gypsy leprechaun.

In all seriousness, though, um, I don't know?  I suppose it comes from feeling better about myself.

Pretty

Welcome BACK!

Its good to know your NBE has not faded!.
And you look even more beautiful than the last time I saw you.. your pic that is.
And most of all Im ecstatic that you found the girl and she was YOU
Bobbi

Wow!
Good to see you again. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon