Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Foot spasms & muscle aches shortly after starting PM

This is my 3rd time on PM (Ainterol). Each time I quit within 5 days because I started getting leg cramping or something that freaked me out because I know PM increases the risk of blood clots (something I shouldn't have to worry about at my weight, age, and overall health). I eat heathy (minimal red meat, etc.), I'm thin, I exercise & lift a bit, and don't want to die young. Currently 35.

Program:
500 mg in morning, 500 mg at night. Plan on taking a 1 week break every 3 weeks
500 mg calcium
2000 IU Vitamin D

Duration of Program:
I'm now on day 4, but haven't taken any yet today.

I felt tenderness in my nipples about 7 hours after my first 500 mg pill of PM. So a single pill was enough to kickstart something I guess? Day 2 was non-eventful, just some mild tenderness/swelling. Day 3, a bit more tender/swelling, but a mirror doesn't show any changes, which I hear is par for the course. Last night, much more tender and swollen when I woke up to the aching and whatnot.

Can anyone help answer my questions?

1. The foot spasms are like fast muscle twitching that's been going on for like 6 hours, on and off, and woke me up in the middle of the night. Is there a way to eliminate this safely, while still taking PM? Or is PM the cause? This is freaking me out a lot and I'm worrying that this is going to give me ALS (doubtful, but I'm getting super paranoid because I do think it has to do with my nerves and not the muscle directly)

2. Joint and muscle aches: Is this separate from, or the same as the foot spasms? Do I need to be worrying about blood clots this early on, and at this dosage?

3. Should I quit if I feel the spasms or aches? Are they signs that if I continue, I will get myself killed despite me taking it easy, and planning on staying on only 1000 mg/day and not going any higher?

4. What does progression look like, as in what happens in what order? Will it be fat accumulation first, then budding? And how long does budding last for before it re-merges with the chest? I know everyone's timeline is different, but I'll take ballpark estimates.

5. Are sensations like what I'm getting normal from even a single pill? My bloodwork says I'm healthy across the board, and my MPB says I have plenty of testosterone, lol. Fortunately I no longer care about that and I'll just shave if it progresses enough.

6. Also, if I'm feeling tenderness and swelling, does that mean that I don't need higher doses like many people here for breast growth? Or is it sending me a false message about whether I'm getting enough phytoestrogen in my system to grow breasts? Most people here seem to be staying between 1500 mg - 3000 mg PM a day. I was hoping to go on the lowest, and therefore safest dose that would be effective. After all, this is an unregulated market, and self medication, which is what this is, needs to be done with extreme caution.

Thanks all, and happy, healthy growing!

When I finally shifted over to PM, i was getting  cramps, too, but u didn't think anything of it.   At my next physical, the doctor noticed my potassium levels were falling.  I don't know if those two things are related, but I do know potassium is involved with neurology.  Something about ther way ther brain sends signals to the rest of the body. 

I started adding a banana to my morning  routine cramps went away.

(28-09-2020, 04:43 PM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  When I finally shifted over to PM, i was getting  cramps, too, but u didn't think anything of it.   At my next physical, the doctor noticed my potassium levels were falling.  I don't know if those two things are related, but I do know potassium is involved with neurology.  Something about ther way ther brain sends signals to the rest of the body. 

I started adding a banana to my morning  routine cramps went away.

Thank you! I was suspecting something, and so I just kind of started taking additional calcium.

After a day of the cramping/twitching, I've had pretty much no issues today.

Also, is it normal to notice a faint line on from my bellybutton town to my groin?

Last question, I'm only taking 500-1000 mg of PM a day, yet my nipples felt tender just 7 hours after my first pill. Day 2 I had the line on the bottom of my groin darken. On day 4 I noticed the line on my stomach, and now have testicle pain/burning on day 5. On both these and the Ainterol forums, most people are on 1500-3000 mg of PM a day. Does this mean I don't need to go on a higher dose to get results? I'm also not taking any AA, it's just the PM and some calcium. If I'm on a lower dose, yet it's effective, does that mean I'm at lower risk of getting blood clots than those on higher doses? Or if it's effective at this dose, then I'm just as susceptible to the downsides?

I'm trying to go for the lowest, effective dose. Nothing good ever came from overdosing on anything.

If you do some research, I think you'll find that the process of transformation takes quite a long time. Changing hormone levels and getting the body to start reacting to those changes can take months. Growing breasts can take years. In particular, accumulation of body fat (the kind that changes your shape from male to female) can take months to *start* and can continue for years. Conversely, stopping PM/whatever doesn't instantly cause changes to reverse course - they can continue for weeks or months, even.

I guess I'm trying to say that I wouldn't expect your changes to live up to your user name.

From my experience, the most rapid of all changes occurs in glands that have already developed, as they can swell up and reduce in size in a matter of hours (this is something that women know a lot about). The rest of it goes much slower.

I have exact the same story. I already feel tenderness in my nipples, just a few hours after I start taking it. After just 1 day both nipples are like on fire. The cramps (in my feet) also start after just several hours and feeling a bit dizzy, slight headache, etc.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon