Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nipple Discharge

I started taking PM (1000mg) and White Peony (500mg) on July 1, 2020. I planned on doing the three weeks on/one week off method while using Breast Enhancement massage soap on my smaller right boob. I started to get tenderness in my right nipple and increased sensitivity on week three.

I had to take an extended time off, so I didn't restart taking the pills and soap until Aug 26, 2020. And when I restarted, I decided not to take a week off.

At around Sep 14, I discovered my right nipple would discharge a clear fluid when I pressed on a tubular structure above the right nipple. I initially thought that the only reason why it did this was because I overly stimulated my right nipple during the time of restarting the pills. I looked online and saw that a clear discharge could mean cancer, so I was hoping it wouldn't be true. I changed my search to 'nipple discharge teen' and found out it wasn't too much of a big deal, even though it's not "normal".

I was planning on calling the doctor, so I asked my sister for her opinion. She suggested I stop taking the pills for two weeks first to see if it stops, since she thinks the doc would basically tell me to do that anyways... So I did on Sep 24.

Out of curiosity, the next day I felt around my left nipple area and found that when I pressed on the tubular structure above my left nipple I could get it to discharge the same clear fluid.

So now, I don't feel as concerned because it happens with both nipples and it basically only happens when I press on those areas.

Both my nipples are tender now, my left one started to get tender at around Sep 20.

I'm still considering in seeing the doc, because it's not "normal." So, I was wondering if anyone else experienced this.

And it kinda sucks now that I stopped, I like my softer skin and I hope it stays. I also hope when I can restart, I get faster results. So far I've only experienced minor nipple changes and "structure" underneath them.

I started being able to express some clear fluid after a few months of dedicated PM usage. This was because the glandular bits had begun to form and proper "budding" had begun. I was thrilled and alarmed at the same time. The fluid "dried up" after a couple of months and has been gone ever since for me.

I pump witha noogleberry and Snakebites. I had quite a bit of liquid 3 times. I tried to find some input some help of the lactation issue but I dod not find any peer support on a Internet search of the subject.

I noticed that I no longer had any more discharge on Oct 16. On Nov 5, I saw my primary doctor for my yearly physical. Not only did I bring the bottles for both PM a new WP, but also about the discharge. He told me that he agreed with my sister, and would have told me to stop.

He also told me that these herbal supplements aren't proven by science that will help men develop breasts and he says everyone here is only providing testimonials. But he did seem that he would be open to the idea if there were more controlled studies about it.

Long story short, I resumed taking PM and WP on Nov 6. I'm hoping by next year I can give HIM my testimonial... LOL

My sister still doesn't want me to take the pills, for just for the hormonal effects. I understand her concern, but I've been wanting to do this for a while now...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon