Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

new and wanting to begin walking the tightrope.

Hey, all, I'm Dru, monarch of dumb naming schemes, though some of you may know me as Giygas on the discord. I've been lurking here for almost a month here, I joined up from going nofap for 10 days (I rarely go 3 days), and a resulting pink fog ever since (more of a light pink mist lately), though I've always wanted big (and eventually lactating) breasts since I was 13-14, and possibly since I was 9 to some extent.

Anyways, I'm thinking of actually setting up a regimen of PM (maybe BO, maybe just herbals, I haven't decided for sure), but I have obstacles for which I need your guidance.

1. Reducing DHT while maintaining function. "Function" includes the ability to stop later and produce viable sperm. Currently single (I'm in my first year of college, cut me some slack), so my current sexual prowess can take a small temporary hit if need be, though I'd like to keep most of my penis size. The reason I want to reduce DHT (outside of NBE) is that I'm susceptible to male pattern baldness (politely f**k you, maternal grandfather) and would like to keep my hair, so killing two birds with one stone would be great, so long as I don't hurt my stones Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue"> ...

2. Managing this as a college student. As much as I'd like to buy a $200 noogleberry or a $500+ Medela, I can't conceal that from everyone even if i could afford it. I need things to be on the cheaper side for now, and relatively non-incriminating. I also need to hide results from just about everyone, which is a tall order in southern USA heat.

3. Should I even go through with it? I'd rather have a wife and kids than tits, I think, though I'd much rather have both. Some of the posts kind of make it seem like I'll have to make a sacrifice.

In the end, I'm searching for moderately simple, low-maintenance, mid-low cost NBE regimen for an 207 lb. overweight 6'3" male. I'd think like a daily 500 mg PM working up to 1000 mg (5 days a week, 3 weeks a month) should be safe, and maybe something to reduce DHT, but I do NOT want to risk losing testicular function.

Feel free to bring up ideas, including odd ideas I haven't mentioned. I seek guidance.

-Dru "Giygas" Lactin

Unless you have a real desire to transition. I'd say no. 3 is your best bet at this time.
DHT will reduce your sex drive, but at your age you will spring back quickly.

Try a low dose of Red Reshi, and some PM.
Try for a month or more and see where your at.

Dont rush anything

(23-09-2020, 07:15 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Unless you have a real desire to transition. I'd say no. 3 is your best bet at this time.
DHT will reduce your sex drive, but at your age you will spring back quickly.

Try a low dose of Red Reshi, and some PM.
Try for a month or more and see where your at.

Dont rush anything

So maybe 500mg of PM on weekdays, 500mg red reishi on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and work up to 1000 mg PM and 500 mg RR on weekdays, taking a break on the last week of every month? I don't know for sure what constitutes a low dose of RR.

Thats a good low dose of both.
You probably wont see any changes, but this will alert you to any problem yo might encounter with PM or RR.
I use the reishi extract from Hawaii Pharm so im not sure what a low dose would be in pill form, but from memory that should to be a good number.

Bobbi

(24-09-2020, 01:14 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Thats a good low dose of both.
You probably wont see any changes, but this will alert you to any problem yo might encounter with PM or RR.
I use the reishi extract from Hawaii Pharm so im not sure what a low dose would be in pill form, but from memory that should to be a good number.

Bobbi

Wait, what do you mean "I probably won't see changes"? I thought tons of people saw a bit of progress on just 1000g PM, much more with daily RR. Am I wrong, what gives?

Hi DruLactin,

you will see changes on 1000mg PM and 500mg RR.
Just look at my program. But I am at 60kg body weight. I advise you to lose weight so that you get better shaped development.

~XOXO Maze

(24-09-2020, 03:59 PM)DruLactin Wrote:  Wait, what do you mean "I probably won't see changes"? I thought tons of people saw a bit of progress on just 1000g PM, much more with daily RR. Am I wrong, what gives?

It could easily take up to 3 months to get budding, although you may see some fat redistribution in a few weeks - but that may not be obvious if you are overweight though. To make real progress IMO you need to take at least 3 or even 4 x500mg PM daily to really get things moving.
Subsequently 2 a day is a maintenance dose to keep the fat in place, otherwise it will migrate back to male pattern and you'll tend to flatten and droop! ( although restarting PM will move the fat back again.)
Once you've budded you will never lose whatever real breast tissue you develop.

(25-09-2020, 06:52 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(24-09-2020, 03:59 PM)DruLactin Wrote:  Wait, what do you mean "I probably won't see changes"? I thought tons of people saw a bit of progress on just 1000g PM, much more with daily RR. Am I wrong, what gives?

It could easily take up to 3 months to get budding, although you may see some fat redistribution in a few weeks - but that may not be obvious if you are overweight though. To make real progress IMO you need to take at least 3 or even 4 x500mg PM daily to really get things moving.
Subsequently 2 a day is a maintenance dose to keep the fat in place, otherwise it will migrate back to male pattern and you'll tend to flatten and droop! ( although restarting PM will move the fat back again.)
Once you've budded you will never lose whatever real breast tissue you develop.

But I risk sterility at dosage levels like that. Are you factoring in that I'm not trans like you? If a system gives me buds in 3 months, and doesn't risk that, that's better than a 40 day program that does.

If you follow the "3 weeks on PM, 1 week off" rule, then even 2000 mg of pm/day will not make you sterile.
Yes, the sperm count will lower as you are on it, and improve again when you stop. Your balls will probably shrink but that doesn't stop them from working. Your sex drive will take a hit at 2000mg/day and, probably, at the end of the 3rd week, before the 1 week break, you'll struggle to get an erection.

Depending on your body's sensitivity, you may get some of these effects even at 1000, but many of us here have found that 1000 does not kill your male function altogether and one week off every month is usually enough to keep things working "downstairs".

(25-09-2020, 08:37 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  If you follow the "3 weeks on PM, 1 week off" rule, then even 2000 mg of pm/day will not make you sterile.
Yes, the sperm count will lower as you are on it, and improve again when you stop. Your balls will probably shrink but that doesn't stop them from working. Your sex drive will take a hit at 2000mg/day and, probably, at the end of the 3rd week, before the 1 week break, you'll struggle to get an erection.

Depending on your body's sensitivity, you may get some of these effects even at 1000, but many of us here have found that 1000 does not kill your male function altogether and one week off every month is usually enough to keep things working "downstairs".

Is this including 500mg Red Reishi? I'll take this into consideration, and I might work up to doses like that, but lets finalize a final maximum regimen. 1500 mg PM, 500mg red reishi, on weekdays, 3 weeks on, 1 week off? Maaaayyybe 2000mg PM when I'm comfortable. I don't need to burgeon out too quickly, people will talk.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon