Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

greetings

Hello   my names Lucy from Cornwall ,, I am transgender  ,,on HRT and  had facial surgery my next step  depending on hrt and breast growth is  to  develop breasts ,, I so want then now , maybe implants next year ,,see how it goes    anyway   just really wanted to say Hi,,,, if any other girl are Cornwall area  get in touch ,, x Lucy

Hi Lucy!
Welcome.
Im on the other side of the pond from you but there are a few limeys here.

Do you have a program yet? Noogle? herbs? Massage
My but I'm pretty nosey today.
Anyway Glad to have you here
Bobbi

(19-10-2020, 02:20 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Lucy!
Welcome.
Im on the other side of the pond from you but there are a few limeys here.

Do you have a program yet? Noogle? herbs? Massage
My but I'm pretty nosey today.
Anyway Glad to have you here
Bobbi

WOW Lucy nice to see a yokel bird here.

Bet your second car is a combine harvester.

But no seriously, facial surgery? Sounds very frightening to me but also dedication to transformation.

Yes we all want it and we all want it NOW! Am not a fan of fake boobs, I think they just look like balloons but if you feel that's the way to go.........

If somebody had told me 2 years ago I would fill a b cup I would have thought them insane. Am asuming due to your dedication you are on HRT too, for a complete transformation ofc the hormones are needed and they will grow boobs eventually. It takes time, fustration on occasions but one day.......taa, daa! Look! BOOBS.

Check out ppl on you tube like for example Chloe Arden, who have done it just on hormones. Just don't watch her after gender reassignment surgery videos, that will scare you off for ever.

We all want it and want it NOW, but don't underestimate how wonderful, though also infuriatingly fustrating the journey can be, but it's worth it.

Just my opinion but if you go for the surgery hope you the best and let us know how it goes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon