Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Estrogen Tests coming back low ?

I've been on here once when I was asking about PM support before, and as of now I've been on PM for 3 and a half years.

I took a blood test at the very start of 2019 and had an elevated estrogen level of 135 pg/ml, which is outside the male normal of 40-115 and implied I was on good track.

After that, I upped my dosage of these PM pills and added in this Reishi Extract anti androgen.

My plan for about half a year was 3 PM pills, one in the morning, two at night, and two reishi pills in the morning.

I had another blood test at the start of September of this year, and my estrogen actually came back within the male reference norm, I had 84 pg/ml

Is there any reason I've dropped back down in estrogen? The test was middle of the day, when my estrogen was lowest, but can it fluctuate that much? And what can I do about it?

My libido hasn't been up in the meantime, and my chest is still perky, but I don't know if it's as much as it should.

I've been gaining weight during this time voluntarily as well and a lot more of it has been focused on my stomach as opposed to my thighs, which is why I worry my estrogen isn't as high as it could be.

Any insight?

Estrogen from PM doesn't show up in lab tests.
The weird part here is that it was high the first time around!

(21-09-2020, 02:41 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Estrogen from PM doesn't show up in lab tests.
The weird part here is that it was high the first time around!

Really? What about it is different then?

And should I raise my dose?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon