Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Delighted to Find This Communty

I've spent the morning wearing a black brassiere beneath my tee shirt, pausing from time to time to touch my breasts, sometimes playing with the nipples when they harden.  I developed gynecomastia when I was a teen, so I've had something resembling small breasts for my entire life.  They were a source of embarrassment for much of the time, but I also was drawn to wearing women's undergarments, so occasionally, I'd try to enhance my breasts.  As I've gotten older my breasts have gotten larger.  I'm a bit overweight, but not that much... yet my breasts now fill the C cup in the brassiere I'm wearing.  I decided to buy a few brassieres to indulge myself during sheltering in place and have to say the experience has been transformative.  Playing with my breasts, both when wearing a brassiere or when bare chested has become very erotic.  I sense that my testosterone level has diminished, which doubtless contributes to my breasts becoming larger.  I say that because I'm not experiencing especially hard erections and I feel less inclined to masturbate as I'm caressing my breasts.  The feeling is something else... erotic perhaps but something more fundamental.  When I hold my breasts in my cupped hands it feels so right... I squeeze their weight, then tease the nipples and sensations shoot through my body.

I found a few websites for men wearing brassieres and that was enlightening.  Many of the men really enjoyed the experience of shopping for brassieres and wearing them.  I do as well.  Some spoke of wanting larger breasts, a feeling I could relate to.  Then I visited websites devoted to crossdressing and gender transformation.  I loved hearing from the men who enjoy such play, but in reality, I feel less excited about trying to pass as a woman than I do about the simple pleasure of seeing and feeling my own breasts.  Then I came across a post on one of those websites with a link to this site... and knew I'd found my people...

So here I am, real breasts cradled in an unpadded underwire brassiere available for me to caress any time I wish... interested in meeting other men who love their breasts and want to make them bigger.  I'm not certain I'll do that, but it is lovely to be with like minded folk.  Thanks for being here.

Christy,

Welcome.  As you may have discovered already, this is a friendly and supportive forum for people like us.  It is also a valuable source of information about breast enhancement.  Feel free to ask questions, post pictures, etc.

BJ

Thanks BJ.  I've only just begun to ramble around this website but I sense this is a good group of people.  I simply knew I needed to register and join the conversation.  I'm guessing that men here are past the point of trying to understand WHY they are so smitten with their own breasts and simply intent on enjoying them.  I'm certainly feeling good about what I'm doing.  I expect a package in the mail later today with a very pretty dark blue brassiere for me to play with.  Mmmm Good.

(16-09-2020, 12:31 AM)Christy Wrote:  

Thanks BJ.  I've only just begun to ramble around this website but I sense this is a good group of people.  I simply knew I needed to register and join the conversation.  I'm guessing that men here are past the point of trying to understand WHY they are so smitten with their own breasts and simply intent on enjoying them.  I'm certainly feeling good about what I'm doing.  I expect a package in the mail later today with a very pretty dark blue brassiere for me to play with.  Mmmm Good.

Welcome, Christy, and I am sure that you will develop connections hare and see out information and advice as I have!

Feeling my breasts and watching them grow has been a great pleasure for me!

I totally understand that wonderful erotic feeling in the breasts even with no erection!

Joey

Thank you Joey. It really boggles my mind how sensitive my nipples have become.  When I rub them with the backs of my fingers to reduce the finger sensation, the feeling in my nipples is incredibly erotic.  I have an underwire brassiere that I modified, cutting out the material of the cups so my breasts are held but fully exposed.  I put on the brassiere and position my breasts, then slip on a tight rayon tee shirt that highlights the nipples as I stimulate them.  Mmmm good!  It isn't as driven as masturbating to ejaculation can be but rather a long, tantalizing reverie of delicious sensations.  Who would have thought?  I've had these nipples with me my entire life but only as I've indulged myself with a few brassieres have I allowed myself to experience this great pleasure.  You can imagine what a turn on it is to write this while acting it all out.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon