Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tania's PM program

Hi all,

After almost 4 years testing different intermittent programs (FG, red clover, RR, ...) with some positive results, I have decided to do a program with MP. I am 42 years old.

For logistics issues (I live in Spain), I have bought 2 boxes of BIOVEA Pueraria Mifica. They are boxes of 100 pills of 250mg. I have also bought 2 MP creams and 2 PC creams, both also from BIOVEA (sold in packs that cost € 51).

I want to go little by little, without haste, and see the results. I have started that week (Monday) with the following daily schedule:

MP: 3x250mg (1 pill every 8h) = 750mg / day
Reishi Root: 2x2000mg (1 pill every 12h) = 4000mg / day
Calcium + vitamin D3: 2x 200mg = 400mg / day
Massage: 1 massage with MP cream per day

At the moment, the effects that I notice (I have been 5 days) is the brighter and smoother skin. I also go to the bathroom many times to urinate.

What increased amounts do you recommend for next week? Do I add anything else?

Lastly, when do I apply the PC cream and how often?

Thank you so much for your attention. I want to take that thread as the basis for my evolution and I will try to publish photos. Shy" alt="Shy" title="Shy">

Nobody can help me?

Today I started the second week with that program:

MORNING:
PM: 2x250mg
Reishi Root: 2x2000mg

MIDDAY:
Calcium + vitamin D3: 2x 200mg
Massage: 1 massage with MP cream per day

NIGHT:
PM: 2x250mg

Total daily amounts:
PM: 1000mg / day
Reishi Root: 4000mg / day
Calcium + vitamin D3: 400mg / day

How do you see it? Would you add anything else?

Thank you so much for your attention.
Tania

Hello, I have been with 1000mg PM for two days and I am beginning to notice a tingling in my testicles, is it normal?

On the other hand, I was thinking of adding licorice root to the evening program, namely two 460mg pills. What is your opinion?

Tania

(01-09-2020, 11:10 AM)Tania80 Wrote:  

Hola, llevo dos días con 1000mg PM y empiezo a notar un cosquilleo en los testículos, ¿es normal?

Por otro lado, estaba pensando en agregarle raíz de regaliz al el programa de la noche, a saber, dos pastillas de 460 mg. ¿Cuál es tu opinión?

Tania

Hola Tania, yo tambiés estoy en España, como te va  con la PM de BIOVEA , ¿te funciona?
estaba pensando en comprarla 
peor tengo dudas
Gracias

It’s best to wait to use PG until you’re well into the developmental stages of growth to mimic a genetic female growing patterns. No earlier than Tanner Stage Two.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon