Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Old guy just starting

Hi. I'm a 77 year old that is just starting to enlarge my breasts. I've been fascinated with women's breasts and now that my wife has passed I want to try enlarging my breasts. At my age, my body has been developing breast without me doing anything.         

I've bought a bottle of Pueraria Mirifica extract tincture along with a container of body cream. The dosage on the bottle shows 1ml to be taken orally under the tongue. I intend to mix the dose with the hand cream and apply it directly to my breasts once daily. 

Would this be to high of a dosage? Does anyone have experience with this type application? What would be the timeframe for results? Will this reduce the side and lower sag?

How do I post a couple photos to show where I'm starting from?

Welcome to the forum and to the wonderful world of NBE. It seems more and more men are wanting to grow breasts. Speaking for myself, I have been blessed with gynecomastia; low T and age ( I am 81) and regular breast and nipple stimulation (producing prolactin) have given me a wonderful set of breasts. A few years ago I tried PM, three bottles, but I don’t think I stuck with it long enough to make a difference, but I do  know you should start with low dosages. The only thing I use now is progesterone cream, which has made my breasts as soft and smooth to the touch as my wife’s and has increased the sensitivity of my already highly erogenous nipples.

You can see photos of my breasts here: https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=31109

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon