Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hip and bottom growth?

(27-09-2023, 08:57 PM)mick151970 Wrote:  I haven't heard that MACA increases breast growth.  I only heard that it increases your libido.  If MACA causes breath growth it would explain some things for me.  Can anyone verify that MACA does cause breast growth for me please?

By a simple Google search I found this https://www.allohealth.care/healthfeed/m...th-results
I wouldn't draw too strong conclusions based on that short article referring to some marginally relevant research. However, it MIGHT have some effect on breast growth. Especially together with other more estrogenic herbs it might have some synergetic effect. This is only my assumption. It is really difficult to find any solid research-based evidence.

My personal experience with Maca is that it resulted in a thick layer of pubic fat and a thicker waistline. 
I had heard that it would give one a big bottom but I did not experience that.
May just be me but my experience was all negative and I would not recommend it for boobs.
There are too many other choices that are known to work.

(01-11-2022, 12:31 AM)Billie Wrote:  I am doing hip and butt exercises along with Binural Beats butt growth on Youtube

This sounds good! I do exercises daily as well... woudl be nice to have a clip to follow along to sometimes

(13-09-2022, 09:25 PM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  I am very cautious to NOT grow breasts, other than increasing pectoral muscles.  Yet, I use a small amount of topical Estriol/Estradiol cream on butt and hips daily.  After a year, my butt is the only place I do have fat.  I am otherwise what they call "shredded" with low body fat.

Try it, and find out how it works for you.  It works for me.

This is also interesting. I have checked out the cream you suggested as had seen someone post about it as well very good value... do you think if applied to the breast area it would work here as well as the hips and ass?

My experience is that you can get some butt growth with PM but hip growth is far more difficult due to constraints of the male biological male anatomy. You can however get more significant results in the bottom area by using a Maca Root based product along with targeted bum exercises. For a better hip to waist ratio you need to do core exercises and exercises that target hip muscles. That’s been my experience

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon