Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi all y'all!

Hi all, you look like a friendly bunch!

I'm a genetic male, 41, been straight and cis all my life, but interested in body modification since I first heard of it.

Had a prince albert genital piercing for a while, then life changed and I took it off. Then life changed again, and I did some more involved penis mods, and realised I wanted decent sized nipple piercings, as well. Well, my nipples are very small and I started looking into ways of growing them without losing too much nipple sensitivity (vacuum pumpers know all too well the risk of losing sensitivity!) and I found ainterol fora where someone mentioned this forum. I've lurked here a couple of weeks and it's great fun reading people's journeys and all the info. I now want to develop my moobs into pretty breasts. Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">

I'm pursuing a life sciences degree as part of my radical life changes, and both the breast and discipline change are exercises in personal alchemy to me.

Good luck!
Sounds like you have no clue what you want to be when you grow up.
Growing breasts is a long term commitment, and it sounds like your boredom factor is to high to take on a project of this complexity.
Look at fat injections, much quicker, and it fades after a few years.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon